sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just a quick glance but he was 16 and in Senegal. Bit f***ing different.

Of course the girl in Senegal knew her age.  I've been to Senegal and most people are so desperately poor they can barely afford the clothes they wear never mind have a birth certificate so i would question how how she knew she was only 13.

The ass clowns on Ready To Groom are seriously deluding themselves about this whole appointment and how they perceive Toon fans take on it. I don't think I've come across many Mags that are running away with what they expect from this appointment - the most people I've spoken to have perhaps commented on what the potential 'could be' perhaps but as things stand nothing past it being a step in the right direction which will hopefully keep us in the league. I know the Mackems are obviously going to have twitching arseholes at the thought we 'might' pull off a win against them due to the new manager syndrome they've relied upon in recent times but Christ on a bike. At the end of the day, yes it'd be great if we beat them next weekend, but they have an established manager in place with a team that he's got playing more to his style, I don't think anyone is saying we're going to smash them or in fact that it's a certainty! I get the feeling they just like to be bitter for the sake of it and their whole arguement that Rafa is shite is just denying his stats because he's signed for us, they can only dream that they could get a manager with similar achievements in his locker. Rafa might not keep us up, but then again he's a damn big improvement on McLaren, saying otherwise just make them look like they know bugger all about football in general. I almost feel embarrassed for them.

I've got no nerves at all, we'll not lose the game and I expect us to win.

Based on what? Even though we've won the last 6 I've never been confident before any of them. In fact I'd have taken a draw in everyone of them before the game, as I would next Sunday.

Mind, I might change my mind depending on how you play against Leicester  :lol:

Based on what? Even though we've won the last 6 I've never been confident before any of them. In fact I'd have taken a draw in everyone of them before the game, as I would next Sunday.

Based on the lift everybody at the club's had and based on having a manager who will have the players ready for the game.

'Mag in pub'

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/mag-in-pub.1210063/

some absolute classics on there  :lol: why do these c***s have such a big percentage of full blown liars and fabricators? It's mental

Honest answer? Thick as f*ck. The lot of them.

Go to their 'general' forum and navigate your way past the 'whats evereyons faverit pie??" threads. You get the occasional intelligent question. For example:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/9-of-the-10-poorest-regions-in-northern-europe-in-the-uk.1210192/

three responses later:

"Why are Spain,Portugal and Italy not included ?"

Right there. sunderland.

Based on the lift everybody at the club's had and based on having a manager who will have the players ready for the game.

I think the affect on the crowd may be the biggest factor. If McClaren was still there the atmosphere could have been toxic, especially if Leicester had given you a tonking. The thing is many of our players are used to playing and winning at SJP so I'm hoping they won't be overly affected. I also think we have the attacking options to get at your shaky defence (as you do with us). It could be the best derby for a long time, but I'll take a sh*tty 0-0 now  :lol:

Guest ElCid

I love the "Mag in a..." ghost stories they tell each other :lol:

No set of fans are more clueless than those lot and the amount of threads concerning us is just embarrasing. Bitter, twisted and obsessed - always have been and always will be.

I've got no nerves at all, we'll not lose the game and I expect us to win.

Those wins were heavily nonce assisted though and now he's not there.

They're like those wish fulfilment Facebook "true stories" about a Muslim woman in Tesco objecting to the Union Jack and getting a dressing down from a soldier's mum, or the smug atheist professor floored by the quick-witted response of a Christian student.

"And THEN the Mag said "Well, Sunderland will never beat Newcastle by more than 5-1! Needless to say, my little lad put him straight on his history!"  Mostly seem based on having some kind of trivial interaction with a Newcastle fan and then standing in the shower the next day imagining how they wish it had gone.

They're like those wish fulfilment Facebook "true stories" about a Muslim woman in Tesco objecting to the Union Jack and getting a dressing down from a soldier's mum, or the smug atheist professor floored by the quick-witted response of a Christian student.

"And THEN the Mag said "Well, Sunderland will never beat Newcastle by more than 5-1! Needless to say, my little lad put him straight on his history!"  Mostly seem based on having some kind of trivial interaction with a Newcastle fan and then standing in the shower the next day imagining how they wish it had gone.

:serious:

That forum is unreal like :lol:

Would absolutely love them to go down, they're such an irrelevant club and relegation would top off a disgraceful shitty season for them.

Plus ruining the mythical "Big Sam cant be relegated" shite.

It's true. He has experience