sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No rush

#wait

What possible reason would there be to wait longer to appoint a new manager ? why even sack the last fella if there was nobody else lined up?

Sunderland can run their business however they like but this is pure amateur hour stuff.

Take their time, aye, it's not as if they are bottom of the table with the joint most goals conceded or anything. :D

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-nkWYlQxuMU8/UARKZo5P93I/AAAAAAAAAPk/iKr5E2vggFg/s320/Nero%2Bfiddling%2Bwhile%2BRome%2Bburns.gif

Guest firetotheworks

I honestly can't think of who they can get who can both get them out of trouble with the players they have and the players they're capable of signing to improve them, but also who would touch that job because of the distinct lack of quality those players have, the probable lack of signings, and the toxic atmosphere around the club at the moment. It would take a miracle to find anyone capable, I think they'll be in the Championship at best for a good few seasons now.

im surprised orange face hasnt been making more noise to be honest

he is a mlf after all and thats what they want and need champo experience

on the flip side, they must have absolutely no money left if they cant buy him out of his southend contract and pay his wages