sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Honestly don't know why they don't just give "Bally" the job, the people running it obviously have their hands tied by Short they have no money to do anything any offer for any player will be accepted come January the whole club is just one big mess that is doomed to go down again so why not put Bally in the driving seat and give the makems the only thing he can .....Grunt

Going down in a blaze of Bally

Mackems and Scotland expected to move for Michael O'Neill. Strange choices - Scotland is a bit sideways for him but Sunderland is a huge step down, not sure why he'd be stupid enough to be tempted. I'm sure a Premier League side will go for him if he waits a little bit.

Why do they all reckon “Bally” is nails? Have I missed him battering someone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He used to clatter people in midfield, gave Roeder abuse when he was dealing with a brain tumour and he's a general knacker who players up to their shallow attitudes on RTG.

Why do they all reckon “Bally” is nails? Have I missed him battering someone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He used to clatter people in midfield, gave Roeder abuse when he was dealing with a brain tumour and he's a general knacker who players up to their shallow attitudes on RTG.

And of course he is a MLF

Mackems and Scotland expected to move for Michael O'Neill. Strange choices - Scotland is a bit sideways for him but Sunderland is a huge step down, not sure why he'd be stupid enough to be tempted. I'm sure a Premier League side will go for him if he waits a little bit.

A lower end of the table Premier League club or better positioned Championship club will offer him a job as soon as it becomes available. Going to Sunderland would be like taking you or I taking a part time minimum wage job instead of holding out for a well paid, skilled position job from a blue chip company.

Great hearing them on Totalsport, calling the club for not making an appointment in the last fortnight.

But it makes you wonder why any self respecting manager - especially those already in jobs at other clubs would even consider going there, given the state of the playing squad, and that they'd have little-no money to spend in January to try and improve it.

If there is/was more money available, why wouldn't they have given more to Grayson in the summer?

Nobody in the top two leagues will got here as its in a complete state of disrepair.  They have to go looking further down the leagues for someone to come in and tidy the mess up but Id the suspect the LADS who run the changing room wont have any respect for a manager from the lower leagues.

Guest firetotheworks

Not gonna lie, I had absolutely no idea that McCoist had played for Sunderland. It would be a shame if he went there mind, I've always quite liked him and now I'll have to mock him.