sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not gonna lie, I had absolutely no idea that McCoist had played for Sunderland. It would be a shame if he went there mind, I've always quite liked him and now I'll have to mock him.

He wasn't there long and he hardly pulled up any trees either.

Coisty, just the man you need to sort out the endemic drinking culture at the club.

MLF as well isn't he, so much so he invited Newcastle to play in his testimonial.....which we promptly ruined for him by beating them.....great night that.

Bring him home marra.

Coisty, just the man you need to sort out the endemic drinking culture at the club.

MLF as well isn't he, so much so he invited Newcastle to play in his testimonial.....which we promptly ruined for him by beating them.....great night that.

Bring him home marra.

The Andy Cole song that night was something else!

Not gonna lie, I had absolutely no idea that McCoist had played for Sunderland. It would be a shame if he went there mind, I've always quite liked him and now I'll have to mock him.

He wasn't there long and he hardly pulled up any trees either.

Shagged my mate's sister whilst he was here though.

Tuesday 14th November (O’Neill becomes one of the favourites for the mackems job)

Another potentially intelligent manager. He made sure he got his qualifications before getting back into football, and he has also learned a lot within the game. I would much rather the likes of O’Neill, Heckingbottom or Hurst than Neville or McCoist.

Would like him to get the chance

football journos seem to consider him one of the most underrated managers with what he has been able to do with that NI squad

Thursday 16th November (following news that O’Neill has turned down the mackems)

Good. Shite anyway

Not bothered about that MON anyway

Bullet dodged