sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Based on his last few club jobs he's lucky to be given any kind of manager's position. Managing internationally is a totally different thing, and if anything being out of club football for 5 years is only likely to have put him even further out of step.

Guest Howaythetoon

Basically the Welsh Pardew, I used to rate him when he was starting out at Fulham, like I did Pardew at West Ham, but he quickly revealed himself as a fraud. This is going to be great to watch and his football is dire.

He's not a very good manager. I'm not sure what level he's on however, so he might get them to safety - but won't have them challenge at the top anytime soon. Just happy they have a shit person as their manager. Never was comfortable disliking the Mick.

I remember his Fulham spell most and basically feel like he did a good job of keeping Fulham afloat for a while. That's about it, I'd imagine he'll keep them up. Also expect he'll try to loan as many of the best Welsh players he can asap, that Liverpool kid in particular.

I remember his Fulham spell most and basically feel like he did a good job of keeping Fulham afloat for a while. That's about it, I'd imagine he'll keep them up. Also expect he'll try to loan as many of the best Welsh players he can asap, that Liverpool kid in particular.

They sacked him over 10 years ago mind. :lol:

They sacked him over 10 years ago mind. [emoji38]

I'm starting to wonder if I've been in some kind of come since around 2005 tbh

Wait, 2005 is not three years ago?

giphy.gif

But, who's? :kasper: Are you ok?

Fucking auto correct or whatever it's called in 2017

Guest firetotheworks

Always thought that he's a bit of a snarky cunt and a bit of shite manager. Perfect fit from my point of view, but he's very good considering the level that I thought they'd be able to attract, certainly better than Grayson. I'd be very surprised if they went down now.

Always thought that he's a bit of a snarky c*** and a bit of s**** manager. Perfect fit from my point of view, but he's very good considering the level that I thought they'd be able to attract, certainly better than Grayson. I'd be very surprised if they went down now.

The fact that he is an annoying cunt will make it better if they drop again. Think he'll probably keep them up though sadly.

If Coleman carries on his career average (I'm including Wales) results, taking 43.35% of points available, he'd be on for 39 points from the remaining 30 games at the mackems.

They'd end up on 49 points, which would have them relegated from the championship last season, but probably just safe this season you'd imagine

Guest firetotheworks

Agreed, it's a race to the bottom in the Championship this season. Their level of atrocious should be making the record books, but they only need to be terrible as opposed to terminally terrible just to stay in the division.