sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who is Magpie 1 on the SMB form?

"Mag wishing you Well" post....  following all the same well worn clichés that their own little made up football friends have used and yet he is being told to fuck off left right and centre.... 

How strange!

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/mag-wishing-you-well.1423987/

‘Mag’ is a mackem term like, it’s so transparent it is unreal.

“We are the mags, we are the mags, we are, we are...”

"Mag wishing you Well" post....  following all the same well worn clichés that their own little made up football friends have used and yet he is being told to fuck off left right and centre.... 

How strange!

‘Mag’ is a mackem term like, it’s so transparent it is unreal.

Now this is for sure a fraud, it's such a bad attempt too.

How strange!

Been here a while and love the banter from afar, probably the best forum for laughs i have seen, some of the one liners are brilliant

Subtle? Naaaah, straight in with both feet!  ;D

Guest Howaythetoon

Do Toon fans ever refer to themselves as Mags? I’ve only ever seen it on flags i.e Durham Mags. They are a weird bunch on that forum :lol:

Do Toon fans ever refer to themselves as Mags? I’ve only ever seen it on flags i.e Durham Mags. They are a weird bunch on that forum :lol:

Nope, when I'm rarely asked I say Newcastle but most people start stalking to me about NUFC just by my accent and its association.

Guest homersthirdnipple

eeya, yea blackn whitea, is also a dead give away, someone once said that to me, very observant of you my man, since I am wearing a cap with a blue star on it and NUFC also in evident, so i suppose by your statement your a Mackem? Whey thes nee neead ti be like that, was the reply from the knacker.

So he is saying, getting relegated to the 3rd tier of English football might have a silver lining if Newcastle some how get relegated the following season and Sunderland win promotion back to the 2nd tier...Sunderland will have the momentum to beat a relegated Newcastle.

:lol: :lol:

Everything is just fine than.

Fuck me.

So he is saying, getting relegated to the 3rd tier of English football might have a silver lining if Newcastle some how get relegated the following season and Sunderland win promotion back to the 2nd tier...Sunderland will have the momentum to beat a relegated Newcastle.

"if Newcastle somehow avoid relegation this season, next season will be an even bigger struggle, so is you lot do go down, you will surely win the 1st division. Now if we are relegated next season and you come up as champions into the Championship, who will the feel good factor be with, definately not us and this is just in a years time."

What's happened to someones life that they have to convince themself of these fictional scenarios, and then share them with the world? It's like one of those 'empty chair' excercises a therapist might give to someone whose life is spiralling out of control. "So, if you could talk to yourself from a year in the future, what would he be saying to improve your outlook?" "Reyt, the mags are relegated..."

"if Newcastle somehow avoid relegation this season, next season will be an even bigger struggle, so is you lot do go down, you will surely win the 1st division. Now if we are relegated next season and you come up as champions into the Championship, who will the feel good factor be with, definately not us and this is just in a years time."

What's happened to someones life that they have to convince themself of these fictional scenarios, and then share them with the world? It's like one of those 'empty chair' excercises a therapist might give to someone whose life is spiralling out of control. "So, if you could talk to yourself from a year in the future, what would he be saying to improve your outlook?" "Reyt, the mags are relegated..."

every time things get shitter for them, they just dream up new better future scenarios.

Geordie's gave them the 'mackem' tag and with so, so little for them to cling onto in their sad lives they have now tried to convince themselves that it's 1-1 (FTM) now and they actually enslaved us with the term 'Mag'.

However, like with so much of their 'facts' - not true :lol:

So The Sun, of all papers, comes up with a nothing article with no quotes (that has been denied by their club and journalists close to Quinn) and suddenly RTG becomes ITK Central. "This confirms the info I got from my broker mate from the City" / "This ties in with the message I received from my mate up high at the club" / "My sources tell me there's a lot going on behind the scenes atm".. Bless them, they're like little kids craving attention.

At the moment, most of them are trying to convince themselves that there is a takeover, despite the denials. Their only argument to support this is - "There's no smoke without fire".

And how is QUINNY still considered a LEGEND there? It's not because of his footballing qualities. Most of our forwards from the PL era have better goals-to-games ratio. I'm not talking Shearer, Beardsley, Cole or Ferdinand. Players like Ayoze, Oba Martins.. even fucking Mitro have scored more regularly than Quinn.

Did they they somehow miss that it was Sir Niall who started the policy of living beyond their means, that got them where they are now? From memory, in his 5-6 seasons as chairman, they spent around 300 million on players, recouping probably 1/3 of that.

Nobody in their right mind will buy them now. A League 1 club with at least 70 million secured debt. Not even administration could sort that out.

So The Sun, of all papers, comes up with a nothing article with no quotes (that has been denied by their club and journalists close to Quinn) and suddenly RTG becomes ITK Central. "This confirms the info I got from my broker mate from the City" / "This ties in with the message I received from my mate up high at the club" / "My sources tell me there's a lot going on behind the scenes atm".. Bless them, they're like little kids craving attention.

At the moment, most of them are trying to convince themselves that there is a takeover, despite the denials. Their only argument to support this is - "There's no smoke without fire".

And how is QUINNY still considered a LEGEND there? It's not because of his footballing qualities. Most of our forwards from the PL era have better goals-to-games ratio. I'm not talking Shearer, Beardsley, Cole or Ferdinand. Players like Ayoze, Oba Martins.. even fucking Mitro have scored more regularly than Quinn.

Did they they somehow miss that it was Sir Niall who started the policy of living beyond their means, that got them where they are now? From memory, in his 5-6 seasons as chairman, they spent around 300 million on players, recouping probably 1/3 of that.

Nobody in their right mind will buy them now. A League 1 club with at least 70 million secured debt. Not even administration could sort that out.

Sounds exactly like us.  :lol: :lol:

Sounds exactly like us.  :lol: :lol:

"My Dentist in Dubai"

yep some serious fewm going on over there.

Thing is, he played for both clubs - why does he have to be blindly loyal to them? He explains he feels Sunderland are down either way so he would rather the points go to Derby.

But no, they are annoyed that he has more Derby pictures in his hotel than Sunderland  :idiot2:

edit - just checked and he actually made more appearances for Derby

yep some serious fewm going on over there.

Thing is, he played for both clubs - why does he have to be blindly loyal to them? He explains he feels Sunderland are down either way so he would rather the points go to Derby.

But no, they are annoyed that he has more Derby pictures in his hotel than Sunderland  :idiot2:

edit - just checked and he actually made more appearances for Derby

And is from the East Midlands.