sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Love the petulant reply!

Ed’s note: Bye! Just go and support South Shields mate. Though I do wonder if you’ll feel the same when they aren’t winning every week, but that’s your prerogative.

Inkeeping with the general attitude, SAFC are to change their run-out music for next season....

3 minutes 46 seconds i'll never get back!

You only really need to read the song title to get the gist...I couldnt find any clips of "Where did 20,000 fickle b*stards go all of a sudden?" by Status Quo

Could they have feasibly been swept up (and out to the North Sea) by one of those crisp-packet tornadoes, marra?

Barnsley win today and the mackems are gone I reckon. Gap will be 8 points (+1 for GD) if the mackems lose.

Shame Barnsley are playing Bristol City who are in a fight with like 6 teams for a playoff place

edit: wait Birmingham win v Ipswich tomorrow gives the same outcome so it's possible

Barnsley win today and the mackems are gone I reckon. Gap will be 8 points (+1 for GD) if the mackems lose.

Shame Barnsley are playing Bristol City who are in a fight with like 6 teams for a playoff place

edit: wait Birmingham win v Ipswich tomorrow gives the same outcome so it's possible

Brum are the team that sinks them, if there is one.

When you turn up at the turnstiles, and there's no queue. You walk into the stands and there's only you, and it's 5 past 3, and they've scored two.

You know the mackems are going down. :whistle:

Guest covmag

fancy 5-0 6-0 Derby tonight, wouldn't be surprised at a 0-0 either though  :lol:

come on start the weekend on a roll, any points for teams above them is another dagger into the cunts so come on Barnsley/Birmingham

The Niall Quinn thread still going strong, despite Coleman explaining yesterday it’s all a load of bollocks.

The last 5 pages, they’ve all been looking up Irish billionnaires on Wikipedia based on this gem:

This is what ive heard from pms on here and a conversation I had with someone who knows an ex player who knows what is going on at the Club. There are 6 Irish and 1 English investor. 2 of the investors are really really wealthy (multi multi billionaires). Quinn was involved in getting the group together and liasing with SAFC but will NOT be part of the takeover so he was not lying when questioned the other day about him buying the Club. He may be involved with some sort of background advisory role after the takeover is complete. A NDA was signed on Monday whilst due diligence takes place. This is why the BBC stories and radio stories which broke were quickly took down/back tracked. What Quinn said when asked was very cleverly worded " I've heard there are 1 or 2 groups interested" which groups are these Quinny as nobody else has heard? Chris Coleman keeps mentioning potential takeovers also. No smoke without fire so i believe what i have been told and that there is a takeover happening. Believe it not it's up to you