sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Funny how daily on RTG there appears a new Cattermole thread, they absolutely hate the guy now when it wasn't long ago when it is all "Catts for me, like".

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/cattermole.1422963/

Retire or pay off in summer. One will happen

Catts for free, like.

Funny thing is they all seem to think that players like Cattermole and Rodwell should do the "honourable" thing, leaving and just forgo what is due on their contracts. Why should they have to pay the mistakes they've made ?

They are going to have more issues with Kone, Khazri, Borini, Dilojobi (or whatever), Ndong and Lens's contracts too in the summer, lol. That's a lot of dead wood eating up a lot of wages.

that Gosforth Mackem seems to be the new bitterest one, every post of his concerns us in some way.

yet he is at pains to point out he is a geordie at any opportunity- they really are a bunch of identity fucked up losers. :lol:

Just had a quick look to see if I could find Bob Murrays famous "One more seat than Newcastle" quote, but only found this interview from last year..

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/football/sunderland/15276885.20_years_since_Sunderland_s_final_game_at_Roker_Park___Sir_Bob_Murray_shares_his_memories/

“We settled on the Stadium of Light name at a fairly early stage, and when the stadium was built, we future-proofed it by putting in the foundations to take it to more than 65,000. I still hope, one day, those seats will be needed.”

:lol:

That’s probably it although I’m sure I can remember the one more seat thing maybe from a radio interview??

that Gosforth Mackem seems to be the new bitterest one, every post of his concerns us in some way.

Aye, reckon he’s from Coxlodge by the pub he mentioned. Bet he goes down a treat round there, unless he’s a bit of a Mag which he’s being accused of seeing as he’s such a knacker. His standard response seems to be to offer to have a pint with you and see what happens. He must be on the wind up.

yet he is at pains to point out he is a geordie at any opportunity- they really are a bunch of identity fucked up losers. :lol:

A lot of them have the same avatar as this guy has, I've no idea who the player in question is which is sad indictment of their so called legends.

A lot of them have the same avatar as this guy has, I've no idea who the player in question is which is sad indictment of their so called legends.

Was a tribute to some bloke on their who died recently tbf.

Was a tribute to some bloke on their who died recently tbf.

Ok then fair enough, I withdraw my statement.

Funny how daily on RTG there appears a new Cattermole thread, they absolutely hate the guy now when it wasn't long ago when it is all "Catts for me, like".

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/cattermole.1422963/

Retire or pay off in summer. One will happen

Catts for free, like.

Funny thing is they all seem to think that players like Cattermole and Rodwell should do the "honourable" thing, leaving and just forgo what is due on their contracts. Why should they have to pay the mistakes they've made ?

They are going to have more issues with Kone, Khazri, Borini, Dilojobi (or whatever), Ndong and Lens's contracts too in the summer, lol. That's a lot of dead wood eating up a lot of wages.

To be fair, plenty on here say Colback should take a pay cut to leave us.

Nah, Derby will hammer them, they're near full strength. Going to hoy a tenner on Derby minus 2.

Thought Derby had some huge injury crisis and that's why Cardiff accused them getting the game called off last week?

Players that were missing are all back for this week, hence why they wanted that game off.

Nah, Derby will hammer them, they're near full strength. Going to hoy a tenner on Derby minus 2.

Thought Derby had some huge injury crisis and that's why Cardiff accused them getting the game called off last week?

Players that were missing are all back for this week, hence why they wanted that game off.

Good news then!

Love the petulant reply!

Ed’s note: Bye! Just go and support South Shields mate. Though I do wonder if you’ll feel the same when they aren’t winning every week, but that’s your prerogative.

Inkeeping with the general attitude, SAFC are to change their run-out music for next season....