sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ahhhh that's annoying. Was hoping they'd sink.

Still have to get out league 1 though.

Is it deffo Quinn that's taking them back over?

He's just being a go between. He's not putting any cash up.

Ahhhh that's annoying. Was hoping they'd sink.

Still have to get out league 1 though.

Is it deffo Quinn that's taking them back over?

He's just being a go between. He's not putting any cash up.

Ah ok. Obviously caught the local press on the hop as the Ronnie Gills resident Mackem denied it all this morning.

Cut to Irish consortium reading Niall Quinn's due diligence report on the state of SAFC…

“This is a joke right? I mean it’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever read. You keep using words like ‘smumderland’ and ‘jordy nashun’, you make numerous threatening references to the Garda traffic division and at the end you repeat the words ‘Screw Ellis’ over and over again”

Cut to Irish consortium reading Niall Quinn's due diligence report on the state of SAFC…

“This is a joke right? I mean it’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever read. You keep using words like ‘smumderland’ and ‘jordy nashun’, you make numerous threatening references to the Garda traffic division and at the end you repeat the words ‘Screw Ellis’ over and over again”

In fairness, it's really hard for Niall to come up with 500 words

So he is saying, getting relegated to the 3rd tier of English football might have a silver lining if Newcastle some how get relegated the following season and Sunderland win promotion back to the 2nd tier...Sunderland will have the momentum to beat a relegated Newcastle.

:lol: :lol:

Everything is just fine than.

So he is saying, getting relegated to the 3rd tier of English football might have a silver lining if Newcastle some how get relegated the following season and Sunderland win promotion back to the 2nd tier...Sunderland will have the momentum to beat a relegated Newcastle.

:lol: :lol:

Everything is just fine than.

Well both times in the last 10 years when we have been relegated it has been just awful for us....  Newly promoted teams must have been in dreamland waiting to play us.

Guest covmag

Who is Magpie 1 on the SMB form?

"Mag wishing you Well" post....  following all the same well worn clichés that their own little made up football friends have used and yet he is being told to fuck off left right and centre.... 

How strange!

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/mag-wishing-you-well.1423987/

not me..........but it looks like another gobbler.

"Mag wishing you Well" post....  following all the same well worn clichés that their own little made up football friends have used and yet he is being told to fuck off left right and centre.... 

How strange!

‘Mag’ is a mackem term like, it’s so transparent it is unreal.

How strange!

‘Mag’ is a mackem term like, it’s so transparent it is unreal.

This sentence is the clincher for me.

"if Newcastle somehow avoid relegation this season"

Like, why would a "mag" refer to his own team as Newcastle rather than "we" in that context. And secondly what does he mean by "somehow avoid relegation". There is 7 teams below us, it's looking more likely we stay up (comfortably) with every passing game. It's obviously a bitter mackem praying we fuck up.