sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest palnese

Always liked Santon. Very easy on the eye, but he's a fairly poor defender and he never contributed enough going forward either.

Best of luck to him.

Santon was a good lad, but frustrating as fuck. There was something in the news about N'Zogbia training with them as well. Looks like Fat Sam is joining former fellow cunt manager Pardew in scraping our leftovers off the floor.

Always liked Santon. Very easy on the eye, but he's a fairly poor defender and he never contributed enough going forward either.

Best of luck to him.

Hope he's sh!te tbh. Having seen him play for us I think he will be. Decent going forward but hopeless defensively. His performance down at Arsenal has to go down as one of the worst individual defensive displays I've ever seen from a NUFC player, and he has some competition there!

Decent going forward when it comes to carrying the ball, yes. No end product whatsoever and poor defensively. Always liked his first touch and how he floats when he runs with the ball though. Not a very good player overall.

Best of luck to him.

Hope he's sh!te tbh. Having seen him play for us I think he will be. Decent going forward but hopeless defensively. His performance down at Arsenal has to go down as one of the worst individual defensive displays I've ever seen from a NUFC player, and he has some competition there!

I think he was overrated going forward tbh. Good at bringing the ball out, but couldn't cross for shit, and a lot of our moves broke down when he inevitably cut back inside and passed sideways.

I've seen him a couple of times playing on the right for Inter. Seems to have regressed a lot. Looks a lot slower and he doesn't even dribble the same way anymore. Always liked him while he was with us but he would need an extended run in the team to rediscover some form as he has played about 10 games in 2 years.