Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

How long till he the useless fat Spanish waiter?

I give it a month

Later this afternoon when he rejects our offer :)

He's got Ashley's tits in a vice though surely? Groundswell of support for bringing him in, with the real prospect of losing the Prem money if we don't get a decent manager in (that's not to say we won't even with him).

How has this press conference not happened yet?!?!? It's not like the preferred journos wont be close by, considering they know sh*t is going down atm. Effing tweet something Bird!!!

whatever his style- hes light years ahead of what we've had- he will get an extra 50% out of the current players just by not being MClaren, and well as far as not winning a league here or there, wtf- like that would be an issue here. :lol:

Getting a bit bored of this now. The initial excitement is fading.. wish they'd just announce it so it's done now

:lol:

The twats even take the fun out of signing Rafa Benitez ffs

What was this tweet? It's gone now.

He was saying some media partners were invited to the training ground possibly for an announcement. It was just for player interviews :lol:

Still convinced we'll get relegated but at least its going to be a fun ride

I would be down from a 9.9 out of 10 back to a 7 while you cannot polish a turd (the squad) you can spray some air freshener to mask the smell

Had a quick read on the Liverpool forum and one guy said if Crystal palace get relegated that would be the best choice for him

The whole quote:

If Crystal Palace get relegated, it would be the best available option for him in England. He might find it easier to attract players to London to play for him, and the owners are in better shape than Ashley.

I'm surprised a Liverpool fan wrote that, usually they are quite similar to us in that they don't rate arseholes and waste their time on players who want to play in London.

His Valencia side, although often low scoring, was a joy to watch and would regularly outplay the opposition. His style might frustrate the SJP crowd mind, as he would rather see his team pass the ball around just to keep the opposition off the ball, even if its going nowhere. He's a mentalist though, I'm sure he banned sweets and ice cream at Melwood.

Not happening though!