Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Rafa, f***ing, Benitez :lol:

Hopefully the players say this when he walks in day 1 and raise their game 10 levels

You can just imagine Colback sitting in the corner arms around his legs rocking back and forth thinking to himself "what is tactics"

Ashley is boxed in. He's got no choice but to go big.

The worry is that even if we get Rafa, as soon as it looks like we're no longer in absolutely immediate danger of going down he'll be up to his old tricks again of "What's that?  We need a striker?  Sorry Rafa, best I can do is a 18 year old goalkeeper I'm signing as a favour for a mate of mine who's his agent.  Oh, you have to play him as well cos as part of the deal he's had SPORTS DIRECT.COM UK'S NUMBER ONE tattooed on his face.  Fine, walk away, I've got some cockney spiv I can give the gig to anyway, sure well be fine."

There is that. :lol:

Sam is a proven manager in a relegation fight. I've not looked over his records but I assume Benitez has never been in this kind of situation, so it's not completely a stupid statement by the mackem.

I don't subscribe to this idea of experience in a relegation fight. A manager should concentrate on winning, regardless of table position. If Rafa can get them playing like theyre challenging for the Champions League then all the better.

Guest alijmitchell

I agree tbh. I'm so excited about Benitez possibly coming here but my fear is that he's a builder, not a fixer...

Ladies and gentleman... I present to you, Ready To Groom and their jealousy:

Couldn't think of a worse manager in a relegation situation tbh. If it was us I'd be gutted.

Of course he could get a better job, which leaves money as the only visible reason he would go to the landfill.

With the situation both clubs are in give me big Sam over Benitez any day. He's been there, done that. If Benitez does take over them, and I still don't think he's daft enough, he'll get a maximum of 6 points from now till the end of the season. Feel free to bookmark this.

These c***s think everything is s**** that happens here.

I'll never forget the Gini Wijnaldum thread on their board when it looked like they were going to sign him. The thread started off saying how utterly brilliant he was then when it seemed like he was coming to us and not them he turned to complete s****. By the end of the thread he was literally the worst player to have ever been signed by anyone. EVER.

I agree tbh. I'm so excited about Benitez possibly coming here but my fear is that he's a builder, not a fixer...

Imagine Benitez in the championship with out squad :lol: It'd be absolute carnage.

Sam is a proven manager in a relegation fight. I've not looked over his records but I assume Benitez has never been in this kind of situation, so it's not completely a stupid statement by the mackem.

I don't subscribe to this idea of experience in a relegation fight. A manager should concentrate on winning, regardless of table position. If Rafa can get them playing like theyre challenging for the Champions League then all the better.

The issue is low dressing room moral. If Rafa can instill some belief in this team we can maybe get away with having a terrible back four (or three).

Imagine Benitez in the championship with out squad :lol: It'd be absolute carnage.

If he stuck around it'd be a class season in fairness.

Sam Allardyce has never been in the shit as badly as they are :lol: such an incorrect myth like.

:lol: they're looking far more likely than us or Norwich to stay up.

Guest neesy111

Sam Allardyce has never been in the shit as badly as they are :lol: such an incorrect myth like.

He was with bolton one season.