Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Everton need a PFM, not some footballing ponce like Rafa

What does PFM stand for?

Footballing dinosaur ala redknapp/allardyce/pearson

Proper football man - someone who has fight and Pashtun that will lead everyone on to victory the English way

Don't forget somebody who can last the distance on a night out drinking with Reidy

They've talked, everyone's happy, Rafa's pressing on with plans for next season and they're waiting for everything to be signed before going public. The only thing that will stop it now is an offer from another club that Rafa can't refuse.

I think he's ours to lose. I'm sure Sunday has sealed it and it would take a massive offer from another club to change his mind. I have little doubt that we've given him everything he's asked for and he'll know that the vast majority of us want him here and will support everything that he does. It would seem that our job is perfect for him in almost every way.

What does PFM stand for?

Proper football man - someone who has fight and Pashtun that will lead everyone on to victory the English way

p14256_af.jpg

'Allardyce akbah!'

:spit:

They've talked, everyone's happy, Rafa's pressing on with plans for next season and they're waiting for everything to be signed before going public. The only thing that will stop it now is an offer from another club that Rafa can't refuse.

I think he's ours to lose. I'm sure Sunday has sealed it and it would take a massive offer from another club to change his mind. I have little doubt that we've given him everything he's asked for and he'll know that the vast majority of us want him here and will support everything that he does. It would seem that our job is perfect for him in almost every way.

I really doubt he's even talking to other clubs.

that doesn't stop another club coming in for him.

that doesn't stop another club coming in for him.

I know it doesn't, but what I'm saying is I think he'll just be working on whether he wants to stay here rather than answering those calls. If he can't work it out with NUFC, then he'll look at other offers.

What does PFM stand for?

p14256_af.jpg

'Allardyce akbah!'

:lol: :lol:

According to Ian Dennis, Radio 5 Live's chief football reporter, Newcastle could secure Benitez's services by the end of this week or the start of next.

Dennis says Magpies owner Mike Ashley is prepared to give the 56-year-old what he wants and he has already identified his targets.

"So Rafa we will give you what you want. But we can't announce it for another week as I like to fuck up the fans."

It'll be legal stuff I expect. Rafa quite rightly wants everything in writing.

"So Rafa we will give you what you want. But we can't announce it for another week as I like to f*** up the fans."

It'll be legal stuff I expect. Rafa quite rightly wants everything in writing.

Bloody right too!

Rafa is in a position to pretty much demand what he wants within reason and if he has any idea at all about whats happened at the club in the last 10 years or so then its no surprise that he wants the legal shit in requests in writing to cover his arse.

It just seems that we're the best fit for him at the right time. I think the only way he isn't staying now is if Arsenal were to sack Arsene Wenger in the next 48 hours and go in for him which isn't happening.

Just got to hope that Ashley and Charnley don't mess this up and we get to enjoy him for years to come. After seeing what he's managed to do with this bunch of losers it'll be fascinating watching him build his own side over the next few seasons. Can't wait for August 6th, in fact I can't wait for the fixtures coming out next month and it must be well over 10 years since I felt like that.

I don't think there is much doubt anymore. Ashleys presence at the Spurs game was the biggest indication of his desire to tie Rafa down.

The biggest worry is going to be whether they keep their promises or not. I think backing Rafa in the championship is pretty straight forward.

It's if and when we return that will test their relationship. Can they match Rafa's ambition? I doubt it.

Newspaper speculation running rife leading us on. I would love him to stay as much as anyone. But it is the holidays now, he doesn't have to commit to anything yet. He doesn't know how many of the squad will be up for the scrap in a lower league, why should he be sticking his own neck out yet with other potential offers to be considered. He and we know there is no loyalty in football (apart from fans) and he could be deserted by the very players he has got a tune out of in the last few weeks. I wish our fans would calm down and wait for an official announcement before spouting off all over forums at how we are going to bounce back with record points totals etc. Some of our fans are unbelievably gullible and it seems they will never learn.

Someone asked in here about whether the clause would still exist.

Chronicle says:

'Both United and the Spaniard agreed that either party could walk away from the agreement signed back in March which states a breakout after 10 matches.'

So it would be gone.

Newspaper speculation running rife leading us on. I would love him to stay as much as anyone. But it is the holidays now, he doesn't have to commit to anything yet. He doesn't know how many of the squad will be up for the scrap in a lower league, why should he be sticking his own neck out yet with other potential offers to be considered. He and we know there is no loyalty in football (apart from fans) and he could be deserted by the very players he has got a tune out of in the last few weeks. I wish our fans would calm down and wait for an official announcement before spouting off all over forums at how we are going to bounce back with record points totals etc. Some of our fans are unbelievably gullible and it seems they will never learn.

Bad day?