Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Guest chopey

In principle I actually prefer a manager who doesn't have full control so that the ethos of the club can continue when he gets sacked. However, since we don't have an ethos and are never going to have one I'll happily let Rafa control everything.

Totally agree with this, Rafa can teach us how to "Football" again.

Craig Hope has just tweeted he's verbally agreed to stay and has begun work on transfer targets

The worrying bit is it says the only way it will collapse is if another team comes in for him.  To me that's like a red rag to a bull.

Craig Hope has just tweeted he's verbally agreed to stay and has begun work on transfer targets

The worrying bit is it says the only way it will collapse is if another team comes in for him.  To me that's like a red rag to a bull.

no English team will go for him

Another sticking point will be the transfer targets.  when Rafa only gets his 7th or 8th target each time, wonder how long it will take him to cotton on that nowt will change.  #ConferenceCalls 

Daily Mail...I guess people take notice of that s*** rag when it's positive stories about us.

Craig Hope is ITK you noggin

To be fair in a different context, the Mail would've had the headline,"Foreigner takes Englishman's job."

Daily Mail...I guess people take notice of that shit rag when it's positive stories about us.

Craig Hope has been pretty spot on about us recently, hasn't he?

Been miles ahead of the game on all of the Rafa stuff.