Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Hope merely taking an educated guess IMO. By all accounts talks have been very positive, so it stands to reason he must have verbally agreed to stay already. Otherwise they wouldn't be talking.

As Caulkin says, it doesn't change much. Reads nice though.

It's going to be brilliant supporting the club again, just watching us and wanting to win has felt good.  I'm even warming to McClaren slightly now because if we'd appointed a manager who could have kept us where the mackems finished, we wouldn't have Rafa and we would still be plodding on.  If Rafa does stay, and I think he will, anything is possible.

For the first time in over a decade we can start to think about better times ahead and I think we're just daft enough to do something special.  The ground will be rocking again on match days and that is something else I'm looking forward to.

5/2 to win the Championship. Sure it was as high as 9/2 the other day, then 7/2 when it looked like he may stay. Would expect us to win but still pretty short odds. Not an easy league by any stretch.

It's crap man :lol: it's a league full of average crap, only teams who struggle are just that. Remember when we went down last time Shola was on target for 20 goals before injury for christ sake :lol:

I have no doubt that if Rafa stays we'll walk it.

so who was om the fringes, out of favour at Real?

James and Isco incoming.

Imagine him trying this on Mitrovic, the little weirdo

http://i.imgur.com/jbFFZGI.jpg

Gets me every time. :lol:

Torres. Then Rafa can tell him to tutor Adam Armstrong as he feels he could improve his game. Then he could invite Armstrong into the room who'd then think it'd be great to learn from Torres. Then he could get going again, knowing Rafa will no doubt want him for something else soon.

Guest neesy111

Seems odd they would agree to get rid of Carr if the deal wasn't signed.

I think the club will get rid of him regardless.

Torres. Then Rafa can tell him to tutor Adam Armstrong as he feels he could improve his game. Then he could invite Armstrong into the room who'd then think it'd be great to learn from Torres. Then he could get going again, knowing Rafa will no doubt want him for something else soon.

:lol:

5/2 to win the Championship. Sure it was as high as 9/2 the other day, then 7/2 when it looked like he may stay. Would expect us to win but still pretty short odds. Not an easy league by any stretch.

It's crap man :lol: it's a league full of average crap, only teams who struggle are just that. Remember when we went down last time Shola was on target for 20 goals before injury for christ sake :lol:

I have no doubt that if Rafa stays we'll walk it.

A lot of the teams are that; crap. But I would say the top 8-10 teams in the Championship could more than give it a decent go in the Premier League. I do fancy us, just can't see it being as easy as last time regardless of who the manager is. Some sides down there play very decent football now, and the consensus that they'll just kick the shit out of you is a complete myth.

Adding to that we will have Norwich to compete with, Brighton, Derby, Villa (if they sort their shit out and appoint a half decent manager) amongst others, it won't be the doddle some are expecting.

We will have the best squad, best manager and the biggest budget, but just think 5/2 is slightly short.

[emoji38] You'd never know, Armstrong could tell him that he feels their personalities are too different for it to work