Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Torres. Then Rafa can tell him to tutor Adam Armstrong as he feels he could improve his game. Then he could invite Armstrong into the room who'd then think it'd be great to learn from Torres. Then he could get going again, knowing Rafa will no doubt want him for something else soon.

[emoji38] You'd never know, Armstrong could tell him that he feels their personalities are too different for it to work

Sissoko could welcome him into the club.

Hope merely taking an educated guess IMO. By all accounts talks have been very positive, so it stands to reason he must have verbally agreed to stay already. Otherwise they wouldn't be talking.

As Caulkin says, it doesn't change much. Reads nice though.

:laugh: Look at Dave pretending he isn't optimistic as hell.

Must be heart breaking for Rafa, the level of transfer targets he would be looking at now. Compared to 12 months ago  :lol:

To be fair, they threw £60m down the drain. Doubt he had any say either.

Must be heart breaking for Rafa, the level of transfer targets he would be looking at now. Compared to 12 months ago  :lol:

Compared to Real Madrids transfer system ours must be like coming to South Korea after a life in the North.

Imagine the caliber of player we'll be able to attract with Rafa, even in the Championship. Compare that with the type of player we'd be able to attract in the Championship under McClaren, or Nigel Pearson, or Neil Warnock. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Compared to Real Madrids transfer system ours must be like coming to South Korea after a life in the North.

Only if North Korea was a utopian dictatorship and South Korea was a dystopian democracy. You MUST sign this world class player vs you can buy any of these shit players you want.

Worth a bet of us scoring over 120 points I reckon. I am not being a knob and it probably wont happen but the odds will be long and whilst it's extremely unlikely you nenver know.

Nah, that's too far. I could see us breaking the 100 points again with Rafa in charge, but laws of probability dictate we'll drop points.

Craig Hope has been totally on the ball now for months with news about us - Rafa is staying!

You've been optimistic all along Paully! Did you have a bet with Coral when it was 11/8 the other day?

I have mate!

I've got a large bet on at 4/7 mate as per my post in the betting thread!!

Craig Hope has been totally on the ball now for months with news about us - Rafa is staying!

You've been optimistic all along Paully! Did you have a bet with Coral when it was 11/8 the other day?

I have mate!

I've got a large bet on at 4/7 mate as per my post in the betting thread!!

Good stuff. Fingers crossed :thup:

Imagine the caliber of player we'll be able to attract with Rafa, even in the Championship. Compare that with the type of player we'd be able to attract in the Championship under McClaren, or Nigel Pearson, or Neil Warnock. :lol:

We'll be able to attract a lot of the players who are already here for a start. I know we've been calling them worse than shit for the past 12 months, but a lot of them just needed direction and for their abilities to be put to the best use. Townsend, Lascelles, Mbemba, Anita, Tiote to name just a few. Aarons playing as a winger rather than a left back wasn't exactly a masterstroke tbh, but it was still pretty welcome.

We'll be able to attract a lot of the players who are already here for a start. I know we've been calling them worse than shit for the past 12 months, but a lot of them just needed direction and for their abilities to be put to the best use. Townsend, Lascelles, Mbemba, Anita, Tiote to name just a few. Aarons playing as a winger rather than a left back wasn't exactly a masterstroke tbh, but it was still pretty welcome.

Yeah. I think he'll teach Townsend well. Too often he keeps a hold of the ball instead of passing and ends up losing possession. Ok that won't be much of a problem in the Championship, but you can Garuantee that Rafa won't allow for it. The team as a whole is more important than one players glory.

Worth a bet of us scoring over 120 points I reckon. I am not being a knob and it probably wont happen but the odds will be long and whilst it's extremely unlikely you nenver know.

Nah, that's too far. I could see us breaking the 100 points again with Rafa in charge, but laws of probability dictate we'll drop points.

I said we most likely won't but its worth a fiver.

I'm apprehensive about feeling excited like.

Let yourself go man, you're missing out.

We've been hurt many times before, the mental scarring takes time to heal.