Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

'Newcastle club sources are happy for Benitez to continue what he started and the three-year deal that was thrashed out two months ago between the club and his legal team still stands.'

Any new contract would presumably just incorporate anything Benitez has decided he wants to change since then. Evidently the structure, but that could have been on the cards if we'd stayed up anyway.

Newspaper speculation running rife leading us on. I would love him to stay as much as anyone. But it is the holidays now, he doesn't have to commit to anything yet. He doesn't know how many of the squad will be up for the scrap in a lower league, why should he be sticking his own neck out yet with other potential offers to be considered. He and we know there is no loyalty in football (apart from fans) and he could be deserted by the very players he has got a tune out of in the last few weeks. I wish our fans would calm down and wait for an official announcement before spouting off all over forums at how we are going to bounce back with record points totals etc. Some of our fans are unbelievably gullible and it seems they will never learn.

:thup: :thup: :thup:

And then you get class responses like that ^^ because you're not lapping up the most recent baseless headlines in the Daily fucking Mail.

edit: :fuuu: npw

Newspaper speculation running rife leading us on. I would love him to stay as much as anyone. But it is the holidays now, he doesn't have to commit to anything yet. He doesn't know how many of the squad will be up for the scrap in a lower league, why should he be sticking his own neck out yet with other potential offers to be considered. He and we know there is no loyalty in football (apart from fans) and he could be deserted by the very players he has got a tune out of in the last few weeks. I wish our fans would calm down and wait for an official announcement before spouting off all over forums at how we are going to bounce back with record points totals etc. Some of our fans are unbelievably gullible and it seems they will never learn.

:thup: :thup: :thup:

And then you get class responses like that ^^ because you're not lapping up the most recent baseless headlines in the Daily f***ing Mail.

edit: :fuuu: npw

AImed at my response by any chance?

I know what your saying but it is human nature to get excited. Fuck waiting I want to be excited now, and Craig Hope has been on the ball since the beginning.

The cynical viewpoint seemingly assumes that the excited viewpoint have 100% forgotten the MA ownership era prior to this and are championing a statute of MA to be built next to SBR.

I don't think you've grasped the concept of what a football forum is all about.

I don't think there is much doubt anymore. Ashleys presence at the Spurs game was the biggest indication of his desire to tie Rafa down.

The biggest worry is going to be whether they keep their promises or not. I think backing Rafa in the championship is pretty straight forward.

It's if and when we return that will test their relationship. Can they match Rafa's ambition? I doubt it.

Howay man, ashley was there because he is a spurs fan!

It's not like we're that easy to fool either, it's only been where we've had pretty much the majority of the media and the players indicating that Rafa looks like staying that we've accepted it will probably happen.

I don't think there is much doubt anymore. Ashleys presence at the Spurs game was the biggest indication of his desire to tie Rafa down.

The biggest worry is going to be whether they keep their promises or not. I think backing Rafa in the championship is pretty straight forward.

It's if and when we return that will test their relationship. Can they match Rafa's ambition? I doubt it.

Howay man, ashley was there because he is a spurs fan!

I think he is a Chelsea fan.

It's not like we're that easy to fool either, it's only been where we've had pretty much the majority of the media and the players indicating that Rafa looks like staying that we've accepted it will probably happen.

Speak for yourself

Everton need a PFM, not some footballing ponce like Rafa

What does PFM stand for?

Footballing dinosaur ala redknapp/allardyce/pearson

Proper football man - someone who has fight and Pashtun that will lead everyone on to victory the English way

p14256_af.jpg

'Allardyce akbah!'

:spit:

:lol: :lol: bastards. Bloody autocorrect

The cynical viewpoint seemingly assumes that the excited viewpoint have 100% forgotten the MA ownership era prior to this and are championing a statute of MA to be built next to SBR.

Plenty of 'hes seen the light' craic knocking about like.