Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Lawyers slowing s*** down, earning their fees.

:lol: You mean providing a valuable service that often saves business people's asses?

:lol: Nah, we business folk love seeing how attorneys can turn 1 simple business concept into 4 pages of over worded text.

However in dealing with Mikey Ashley - I'd instruct my outside counsel to lawyer the living f*** out of that document :lol:

Guest reefatoon

This thread has had it all. From the fee earning time delays of lawyers, right through to Stifler's work schedule and the implications this could have on future season ticket purchase.  For the love of god Rafa, hurry up and sign so we can end this.

This thread has had it all. From the fee earning time delays of lawyers, right through to Stifler's work schedule and the implications this could have on future season ticket purchase.  For the love of god Rafa, hurry up and sign so we can end this.

:lol:

Ashley has a terrible reputation for screwing people over, so yeah.  If I was Benny I would have my super lawyers on the case.

I don't think we can have two Bennys.  HBA is already Benny so maybe best to stick with Rafa or possibly Tezza.

Ashley has a terrible reputation for screwing people over, so yeah.  If I was Benny I would have my super lawyers on the case.

I don't think we can have two Bennys.  HBA is already Benny so maybe best to stick with Rafa or possibly Tezza.

Ben Arfa is not at Newcastle anymore.  :mike:

When Ashley referred to Benitez as formidable I assumed he meant negotiator/contracts etc. No stone unturned but Ashley likely has his lawyers looking under every grain of sand anyway.

#soon

##FML npw

He is going to stay. The delay is probably because Rafa is an incredibly detail oriented manager. There are rumors among the LFC media that Frank McParland and some of the other youth coaches he trusts are about to move to Newcastle. Most likely he has identified the nutritionist for the Newcastle U11 squad and has asked Ashley and Charnley's lawyer for a cast iron legal commitment to hiring that person built into his contract.

He is a very smart and sharp person who is not afraid to walk away. If he had the slightest inclination that Ashley and Charnley are not 100% serious in their commitment towards him, he would have walked away by now.