Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

It is fitting like, and because he's made such a laughing stock of himself and we're so close to a real top class manager I can look at it without being pissed off, its just funny as fuck :lol:

I'd like us to go down the route of saying nothing to the press. No announcement, Rafa just starts doing the job, same with player signings, NUFC to start bringing sanity back to the game...........after spending a long time at the far end away from sanity.

pardew.gif

:lol:

Get in the fucking bin.

This gif reminds me of Kasper's animated work. A ridiculous dancing scene with Pardew's face on it, only that...this is real. It actually happened in real life.

pardew.gif

:lol:

Get in the f***ing bin.

This gif reminds me of Kasper's animated work. A ridiculous dancing scene with Pardew's face on it, only that...this is real. It actually happened in real life.

This.

the way he squeezes his fat nappa into his £50 suit actually makes it looks like its (Not very well) shopped.

Why would NUFC delay announcing Rafa due to what Man U are doing? We're not even in the same league anymore. Do we even care if the media make a big deal of it or not? Newcastle fans care who the NUFC manager is. They don't care about Man U. I'll happily have the announcement of Rafa as manager of NUFC playing second fiddle in the media to what happens at Man U.