Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Can't wait until the day Ashley f***s off.

Better the 'devil you know' according to a lot of our fans. idiots :lol:

If there is one person, one human being alive today, that is capable of the crass stupidity and ignorance to allow the chance we currently have at seriously

re- building under a genuinely top class manager, then be assured that utterly cretinous, moronic, imbecile is Mike Ashley

Rafa frustrated at transfers does not equate to him quitting.

He was clearly very frustrated in January. He's been given assurances and at the moment the club is clearly not keeping up their end of the bargain.

If this keeps on happening, eventually he will walk.

Any other club I'd dismiss this sort of stuff as paper nonsense, but it's us, and a few have picked it up, so it's probably true.

Rafa wouldn't be the first Manager here to be convinced we have players over the line only for them to somehw not end up signing once our recruitment team take over and start the negotiating that seems to take forever with us. Would not surprise me one bit if this was true.

Not to be hysterical like, but if it did happen and he did leave, I'd be done this time

There's no doubt that he's frustrated, but probably not as bad as it sounds. Knowing this club it could very well escalate in a short period of time though. Rafa doesn't mess around, he wants and expects things to be done.

Jesus, not this again. Cue mass hysteria from a lot of naive people.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/05/lemmings.gif

Sorry, are you not the poster who said Rafa wouldn't be disappointed with the window at the end of January? You were dead on the money there, like.

Whether he's likely to walk is neither here nor there at this stage. Basically it sounds like:

1. They're fucking about again.

2. They're pissing the manager off again, leading to yet more instability.

3. They're presumably making it harder for the manager if we're genuinely missing out on his top targets.

FUCKING AGAIN

Hopefully this is all bullshit, previous means its probably not, and we should expect things to go up in flames, but i've liked actually caring about the club again the past year, with hope and optimism for the future, so i'm going to ignore this until something concreted happens, consider my head in the sand.

I'm choosing not to believe this like.

I believe it because I'm certain that Rafa started his planning ages ago, and would have expected a few of his targets in by now, and rightly so.

Can understand why you'd choose not to tbf.

I'm choosing not to believe this like.

I believe it because I'm certain that Rafa started his planning ages ago, and would have expected a few of his targets in by now, and rightly so.

Can understand why you'd choose not to tbf.

You're probably right. Might just be clickbait though (what I'm hoping).

Should not be losing out to Stoke and Swansea. One thing players wanting to stay in london, another wanting to go to those shitholes playing for managers half as good as Rafa. Club needs to get its act together quick or we're back to the same old grind. All the positivity will be out the window.