Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

If you read that article it basically says nothing.

the f*** they leading with tweets like that for then the c***s :lol:

Probably because it's different to the others and will therefore get more interest.  :lol:

His CV is great but fans of Inter, Napoli, Chelsea and Real Madrid seem to hate him. Napoli fans especially.

Better than we've appointed in a long time, mind.

They hated him because they expected to win, ( well Chelsea fans hated him because they are bellends) we on the other hand are not afforded such luxuries and haven't been since Ashley took over so i don't think it's fair to compare.

Chelsea fans didn't like him from the time he was the dippers boss where he got the better of Mourinho a few times. But by end of season they were right behind him.

I actually can't believe these reports, when has the club done anything sensible or ambitious in recent years?

@PeteGravesSky

Work to do, backroom staff to finalise, job 'title' to consider. But Rafa Benitez certainly moved a step closer to #nufc hotseat today.

Can see Cathro being more prominent. Doubt Simpson would be here. Any of his ex-players coaching. Hyypia maybe?

@PeteGravesSky

Work to do, backroom staff to finalise, job 'title' to consider. But Rafa Benitez certainly moved a step closer to #nufc hotseat today.

Can see Cathro being more prominent. Doubt Simpson would be here. Any of his ex-players coaching. Hyypia maybe?

Got no idea with Rafa, he's not one of those who takes the same staff with him everywhere he goes. I don't think anyways.

@PeteGravesSky

I'm starting to expect this shit now :lol: , it better fucking happen.

It's far too good to be true  :lol: to  :anguish: soon.

@PeteGravesSky

I'm starting to expect this shit now :lol: , it better fucking happen.

:lol: absolutely no chance of it happening man. We'll offer him 500k a year and tell him Margaret Byrne's coming in to oversee transfers.

calm down lads we'll f*** it up

We can't afford to and I think he'll get whatever he asks for as long as it's nothing daft.  We're not in a position to piss about and they know it, even if they have pissed about all week which is a bit of a contradiction.

@PeteGravesSky

Got no idea with Rafa, he's not one of those who takes the same staff with him everywhere he goes. I don't think anyways.

That bloke with the weird name has just joined Valencia the other week.

Just looked at his record against Newcastle

Liverpool 3-1 Newcastle

Newcastle 1-0 Liverpool

Liverpool 2-0 Newcastle

Newcastle 1-3 Liverpool

Liverpool 2-0 Newcastle

Newcastle 2-1 Liverpool

Newcastle 0-3 Liverpool

Liverpool 3-0 Newcastle

Newcastle 1-5 Liverpool

Liverpool 3-0 Newcastle

Newcastle 3-2 Chelsea

Would love Benitez - the type of manager we should have appointed years ago and I'd have never expected us to ever do. I can only imagine, if there's any truth in his interest, that the job would be very heavily incentivised. That being said, he can't really lose I don't think. We stay up, he's done extremely well in the face of adversity; go down, he never had a hope anyway.

still don't believe it, its just the prospect of going from at the start of the season managing Gareth Bale and Cristiano Ronaldo to our mob seems way too big a drop for any manager to make

In fairness, he should never have been given the Madrid job. Was nailed on to be sacked sooner rather than later.

@PeteGravesSky

Sure I read that Hyppia had a managerial job in Switzerland so might not want to give that up the be a number 2 for 10 games

@PeteGravesSky

That bloke with the weird name has just joined Valencia the other week.

Paco Rabanne ?