Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

:lol: Like, if this is true, I'm starting to wonder what the f*** is wrong with Rafa. We're garbage island if it were on fire.

"Oh, I speak Spanish don't you know..." Pathetic.

http://i.imgur.com/1cfQ2.png

Larrañaga usually doesn't tie his colors to the mast unless it's either a very sure thing (or an unverifiable rumor, which is not the case here).

"Unverifiable rumor". He says a lot of crap, but when he reports news which he could get called on, he's usually right.

:lol: Like, if this is true, I'm starting to wonder what the f*** is wrong with Rafa. We're garbage island if it were on fire.

"Oh, I speak Spanish don't you know..." Pathetic.

Spanish is what people south of the wall speak.

Larrañaga usually doesn't tie his colors to the mast unless it's either a very sure thing (or an unverifiable rumor, which is not the case here).

"Unverifiable rumor". He says a lot of crap, but when he reports news which he could get called on, he's usually right.

:thup:

[emoji38]Like, if this is true, I'm starting to wonder what the fuck is wrong with Rafa. We're garbage island if it were on fire.

I might lose a little respect for him if he does join us.

:lol: For real!

Nope he's already been there. It's for us.

Would be the most Newcastle thing ever if were to finally get someone like him in and still go down mind.

I was pretty comfortable knowing we were sleepwalking into it and I could kind of just look away. This kind of shake up would make me look directly at it as it happens. Yay, more painful.

:lol: Rafa keeps us up, plays good football. We remember why we love this sport. Everyone shows Rafa love.

Spain shits the bed in the Euros. Spain hires Rafa.

We hire Sherwood.

:lol: Rafa keeps us up, plays good football. We remember why we love this sport. Everyone shows Rafa love.

Spain shits the bed in the Euros. Spain hires Rafa.

We hire Sherwood.

We're seriously going to have to rim him on daily basis to keep him here.

I don't know if it's been posted before, but one of the few things I trust Balagué in, is when he talks about Benítez:

Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague  5h5 hours ago

Guillem Balague Retweeted Andy Powell

I am pretty sure he has been approached. It is a risky move for him if the club only think of today and not tomorrow