Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

c*** whinging about Rafa on total sport- Mackem accent like. :hmm:

Saying?

said hes now had a handful of games and its about time he showed some results, nothing better than carver or McClaren yet. :lol:

A narrow defeat from the league leaders away and managed to stop the rot in the derby, by no means amazing but more than either of those twats could achieve, not to mention hes not even had a month with the players yet  :lol:

and a handful? 2

Saying?

said hes now had a handful of games and its about time he showed some results, nothing better than carver or McClaren yet. :lol:

Two fingered mutant, definitely a mackem then.

I really hope it works out for Rafa and NUFC (by which I suppose I mean I hope Ashley doesn't do something demented. No flies on Rafa).

But if I'm honest, it's mostly because I'm really enjoying reading all the Rafa love-in posts. Youse fuckers finally got a clue ;)

Saying?

Two fingered mutant, definitely a mackem then.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Saying?

Lad called Sean? He's on all the time, complete idiot.

Saying?

Lad called Sean? He's on all the time, complete idiot.

aye that was him.

What a great and genuine man he is. It's such a huge contrast to the snake Pardew, the idiot Carver and the buffoon McClaren.

Short and succinct. The last five years summed up brilliantly in one line.

Saying?

An obvious mackem knob.

Guest diddimz

Call it blind hope,  but I think even if we go down that he'd stick around.  He seems to be the sort that doesn't want to leave  a club without some level of success and going down with a team,  he'd not want that to be his legacy at a club even if it wasn't his fault.

Didn't sound too confident in his press conference, talking about never giving up. Almost sounded like he'd lost a bit of confidence in the team. Not the rallying cry I was expecting before this huge game.

Didn't sound too confident in his press conference, talking about never giving up. Almost sounded like he'd lost a bit of confidence in the team. Not the rallying cry I was expecting before this huge game.

He came across as calm to me and that's not a bad thing in my opinion.

Just think he doesn't want everything pinned on this one game, just adds extra pressure on the players and we know how good they are at coping with that...

He came across as calm to me and that's not a bad thing in my opinion.

Yeah, he seemed very focused as usual to me. I don't know how anyone can be overconfident anyway with a team that is severely lacking it.

Guest neesy111

His starting 11's starting to irk me tbh. This is as bad as anything McClaren's team served up. Has been good with his subs so far though so there's hope if we can hold on until half time.

Tell tale sign, manager is the least of our issues.