Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Hope he stays but he got his selection wrong. Sissoko and Gini are a waste of time away from home in midfield positions. I'd have played Sissoko at left back as Anita was always going to be targeted. De Jong deserved to start today with Gini on the bench or in the Metro Centre. I'll let him off for not starting Mitro as we needed goals and Cisse is more of a goal scorer. Hopefully he now has the mark of some of these cowards.

something something relegation experience something fat sam better something

Eh?

Hope he stays but he got his selection wrong. Sissoko and Gini are a waste of time away from home in midfield positions. I'd have played Sissoko at left back as Anita was always going to be targeted. De Jong deserved to start today with Gini on the bench or in the Metro Centre. I'll let him off for not starting Mitro as we needed goals and Cisse is more of a goal scorer. Hopefully he now has the mark of some of these cowards.

Eh?

It's what the 'I told you so' brigade will say when we're relegated. Fat Sam is better because he has relegation experience that Rafa doesnt have. What I highlighted in your post proves this. Obviously

While it's incredibly unlikely. If we actually give Benitez what he wants he might stay.

He sees the potential he will know what and who to root out. He also wont want to he deemed a failure. All depends on how he settles here and how much we can pull him in emotionally.

Eh?

It's what the 'I told you so' brigade will say when we're relegated. Fat Sam is better because he has relegation experience that Rafa doesnt have. What I highlighted in your post proves this. Obviously

I'd hope by now that most people can see that most of the players either aren't good enough, aren't professional enough or are too thick for any manager to work with. Our line up against away to Soton will be interesting, I'll be disappointed if Rafa gives some of these another chance away from home.

Guest Open_C

how much we can pull him in emotionally.

We can't.  We're going to get relegated, it's just going to get worse and worse in there :lol:

Im gonna say, we go down, and he stays to rebuild.

Ashley wont give a penny, so it'll have to be from the shit yard sale we're going to have.

Not that he'd stick around like. But if he did, he's taking a massive risk to his reputation.

Im gonna say, we go down, and he stays to rebuild.

Ashley wont give a penny, so it'll have to be from the shit yard sale we're going to have.

Not that he'd stick around like. But if he did, he's taking a massive risk to his reputation.

he may just hand him the club to manage- including the parachute money.

Think he plumped for the 'experience' option in choosing Tiote and Taylor, unfortunately he hasn't got the 'experience' of the rest of us watching those two liabilities.

Agreed. The elliot injury will have swung in Taylor's favour, imo.

There's no way Rafa Benitez manages us in the championship under a mike Ashley owned NUFC. Not a Charles Dance.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3bck9F7iE1qkyhuao5_r1_250.gif

So a possibility then.

Think he plumped for the 'experience' option in choosing Tiote and Taylor, unfortunately he hasn't got the 'experience' of the rest of us watching those two liabilities.

I'd have thought Lascelles playing with Darlow at Forest would have been to his advantage like.

I'd have thought Lascelles playing with Darlow at Forest would have been to his advantage like.

Yeah, you could be right there. I just meant experience of the league. He got it wrong regardless, imo.