Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Taylor was woeful today and I'm surprised he was picked. He pulled off ginge quick enough so hopefully hell ditch Taylor.

Not sure what options he had, though.

Not dropping Lascelles for Taylor would've been a start.

Not really sure why Lascelles was dropped. Especially for The Idiot.

Taylor was woeful today and I'm surprised he was picked. He pulled off ginge quick enough so hopefully hell ditch Taylor.

Not sure what options he had, though.

Not dropping Lascelles for Taylor would've been a start.

Not really sure why Lascelles was dropped. Especially for The Idiot.

Both are horrendous but Lascelles is less prone to being mega shit.

Even if rafa did want to stay noway would Ashley continue to pay him big bucks in the championship , Staying in England wont be a problem for him a premiership team will come with the huge sums of money they will make

There's no way Rafa Benitez manages us in the championship under a mike Ashley owned NUFC. Not a Charles Dance.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3bck9F7iE1qkyhuao5_r1_250.gif

So a possibility then.

:lol:

I'd love to think Rafa would stay with us in the championship but a manager of his caliber could go where he wants. I'd like to think he'd be excited to be given carte blanche to build the club from the foundations up in any way he wished but Fatty Fucknuckle wouldn't relinquish that kind of power to anyone. Any decent owner worth his salt would do what they could for that to happen, knowing full well that in 2-3 years time you'd could have a great club once again. The sooner Ashley gets to fuck, the better.

I'd love to think Rafa would stay with us in the championship but a manager of his caliber could go where he wants. I'd like to think he'd be excited to be given carte blanche to build the club from the foundations up in any way he wished but Fatty Fucknuckle wouldn't relinquish that kind of power to anyone. Any decent owner worth his salt would do what they could for that to happen, knowing full well that in 2-3 years time you'd could have a great club once again. The sooner Ashley gets to fuck, the better.

Amen!

I'd love to think Rafa would stay with us in the championship but a manager of his caliber could go where he wants. I'd like to think he'd be excited to be given carte blanche to build the club from the foundations up in any way he wished but Fatty Fucknuckle wouldn't relinquish that kind of power to anyone. Any decent owner worth his salt would do what they could for that to happen, knowing full well that in 2-3 years time you'd could have a great club once again. The sooner Ashley gets to f***, the better.

Spot on.

Even if he did stay on, it would only be a matter of time before Ashley/Charnley/Carr pissed him off, a la Keegan.

The only slight glimmer of hope I have of Rafa staying is that I feel he would see it as though he has failed.

The man is a pure winner,so meticulous in his preparation etc and I can't see him walking away until he is satisfied with what he has achieved here.

He's the sort of man that would feel he owes us,even though in reality he doesn't owe us anything and in fact it's us that owes him for coming here and giving us the best possible chance of staying up.

Just a shame the players are a bunch of cowards who can't even play basic football.

This is what disappoints me most, I couldn't give a shit about 90% of the players. But we have been crying out for a manager of his calibre for a decade and yet it is destined to be a short stint.  :'(

Guest chopey

Lets hope he can see the big picture and stay with us but I bet if he stays they would be a massive turn over of players come the summer

Lets hope he can see the big picture and stay with us but I bet if he stays they would be a massive turn over of players come the summer

If he stays we'll see a massive turnover of players no matter which division we're in.  We need a whole new defence, our central midfield can't control a game and we need more goals.

Personally, I want to see the back of Coloccini, Dummett, Colback, Anita, Cisse, Gouffran, Obertan, Elliot, Janmaat, Tiote, Taylor, Doumbia, Riviere, Marveaux, Good, Ameobi, Bigirimana, Cabella and Vuckic.

Guest zicomartin

We need some banners that say we want him to stay even if we go down.

'In Rafa we trust', you mean?

Even if rafa did want to stay noway would Ashley continue to pay him big bucks in the championship , Staying in England wont be a problem for him a premiership team will come with the huge sums of money they will make

I've said all along that relegation would mean him departing for Arsenal and I stick by that.....

If he can see the big picture why would he stay? The big picture is fucking terrible :lol:

If he stays we'll see a massive turnover of players no matter which division we're in.  We need a whole new defence, our central midfield can't control a game and we need more goals.

Personally, I want to see the back of Coloccini, Dummett, Colback, Anita, Cisse, Gouffran, Obertan, Elliot, Janmaat, Tiote, Taylor, Doumbia, Riviere, Marveaux, Good, Ameobi, Bigirimana, Cabella and Vuckic.

A lot of the players you list there will probably make up our Championship squad. The players out of contract will go (maybe if they're stupid they'll offer S.Taylor a contract). Who will buy Riviere or Gouffran off us? Cabella is supposedly sold but it hasn't been confirmed. Why Vuckic, Ameobi and Coloccini got a 1 year contract extension last Summer I'll never know.

God I'm repulsed at the prospect of us saying - for the next God knows how many years - "imagine if we'd stayed up and kept Rafa."

I feel absolutely sick this morning. We're down and I genuinely think we're in the doldrums for the foreseeable. We're not the next Leeds/Portsmouth but we might well be the next Blackburn, for example. It's gonna be absolutely crap. Just stuck down there for years without any tangible hope of a likely return.

God I'm repulsed at the prospect of us saying - for the next God knows how many years - "imagine if we'd stayed up and kept Rafa."

I feel absolutely sick this morning. We're down and I genuinely think we're in the doldrums for the foreseeable. We're not the next Leeds/Portsmouth but we might well be the next Blackburn, for example. It's gonna be absolutely crap. Just stuck down there for years without any tangible hope of a likely return.

If it rids us of Ashley a second quicker it's for the greater good. The only solace I'll take from it.

I woke up this morning and forgot we'd lost.  Then it hit.

Considering Blackburn are now over £100m in debt I'd rather not be them to be honest.