Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Had this song in my head since Sunday.

Anyone else see Cisse sitting on the bench having a little dance to it?

I'm pretty sure he was dancing to the chant because he didn't have earphones in.

I'm pretty sure he was dancing to the chant because he didn't have earphones in.

:lol: To R-Kelly? Are you sure!?

Every time I see Cisse he just looks to be happy to be outside.

Looks like a real simple lad.

:lol: To R-Kelly? Are you sure!?

Ah f*** it, I thought you were on about Rafa's song  :lol:

Mick Lowes talking down th chances of Rafa staying on Radio Newcastle.

Unless he was serving coffee during the meeting I think you can disregard that.. It´s all up to two people now, Rafa and Ashley

Guest antz1uk

Mick Lowes talking down th chances of Rafa staying on Radio Newcastle.

fat cnut has a 50% chance of being right

Pete Graves ‏@PeteGravesSky  2m2 minutes ago

Latest on Rafa: met Mike/Lee last night. Chatted for 2 hours. Talks with LC resumed this morning. Sounding positive at this stage #nufc

George Caulkin ‏@CaulkinTheTimes  2m2 minutes ago

Meeting between Rafa Benitez & Mike Ashley last night went on for a few hours & was very positive. Rafa seeing Charnley again today. #Nufc

Just fuck.

Dear God, he's out of here for sure if that's suggested.

Horrible to picture Mike sat there like Jabba with Keith Bishop dressed like Princess Leia on a chain

'You will have all you need. Just one more thing.'

*Drops Charnley and Rafa into a pit*

'Just fuck'

Grim.

Going to be a massive watershed moment for me in my 35 years of supporting NUFC. If Ashley and Charnley f*ck this up I know for a fact that's me done. It'll finish me and give me the perfect excuse just to walk away from it all. I don't think there'll be any coming back after that.

If they can get him to stay I know for a fact I'll become a regular match goer again. Can't help but love the bloke and he deserves all the support we can give him and it'll be two fingers up to the likes of the mackems who'll be playing in front of 1000s of pink seats once again next season and Vile who are closing parts of their stadium if we're still pulling in 50k crowds snd tearing up the Championship which I think we will if we still have Benitez.

No exaggeration to say this is the biggest couple of weeks in my NUFC supporting life.

If Ashley was there yesterday and saw the match and how the fans were, surely even he would be willing to give Rafa what he wants to make him stay? Even if he's only thinking about money, he must realise that hiring Rafa would virtually guarantee promotion next season and would minimise the money the club will lose next season. Or am I giving the fat oaf too much credit?

Ashley would have said the right things last night, thumb will be tying up the loose ends this morning :thup:

I tend to agree, I don't think they would still be talking if yesterday didn't go well.