Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Ashley is boxed in. He's got no choice but to go big.

The worry is that even if we get Rafa, as soon as it looks like we're no longer in absolutely immediate danger of going down he'll be up to his old tricks again of "What's that?  We need a striker?  Sorry Rafa, best I can do is a 18 year old goalkeeper I'm signing as a favour for a mate of mine who's his agent.  Oh, you have to play him as well cos as part of the deal he's had SPORTS DIRECT.COM UK'S NUMBER ONE tattooed on his face.  Fine, walk away, I've got some cockney spiv I can give the gig to anyway, sure well be fine."

Btw I'm more convinced then ever that we will go down, we finally look like appointing a top manager, but have probably left it too late. It would be just our look.

There's still time. The next two games after Leicester are pivotal.

Any later than this weekend and we're pushing it, but as long as he hits the ground running then we have given ourselves a fighting chance.

Oh, you have to play him as well cos as part of the deal he's had SPORTS DIRECT.COM UK'S NUMBER ONE tattooed on his face. 

Not legally changed his name to "BUY AT SPORTSDIRECT" so he can have it on the back the shirt too? Ashley is growing soft.

Negociations have not been easy as Benítez has demanded additional control over certain aspects of his role, with the hope of formulating a long-term project at the club.

Nice.

So its really happening?  Ashley must be in total panic mode  :lol: :lol:

Ashley has nowt to do with it, apparently away on SD business and left full trust with 'The board'

:lol: Board couldn't wait for him to fuck off outta town so they could actually get some shit done. Ashley will be at the Leicester game wondering how Steve got so fat.

Btw I'm more convinced then ever that we will go down, we finally look like appointing a top manager, but have probably left it too late. It would be just our look.

In fairness it isn't too late with the right bloke in charge, we have a game in hand and win that we are out of the relegation zone. It is an awful situation but it isn't one which is unsavable.

Negociations have not been easy as Benítez has demanded additional control over certain aspects of his role, with the hope of formulating a long-term project at the club.

Nice.

Sounds lush, but he won't stay if we are in the Championship next season :lol:

In fairness it isn't too late with the right bloke in charge, we have a game in hand and win that we are out of the relegation zone. It is an awful situation but it isn't one which is unsavable.

It's Man City, write it off.  :lol:

Is it? forget i said anything then. :lol:

Is it? forget i said anything then. :lol:

Hopefully it's rescheduled around the time of a champions league fixture

We have to stay up man. We deserve a change in fortune as fans.

:lol: That's how it works.

It's going to make the remaining games incredibly stressful now. The potential of so much good if we stay up, now makes things so crucial. Scary.

That's the thing, with a decent manager we wouldn't necessarily have to be writing games off any more, plus Man City haven't been that great since they announced Pellegrini was leaving.