Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Guest firetotheworks

figs is fucking everywhere man. :lol: They must have caused thousands in damages. I only recently found out that it means Fuck It Get Stoned.

You're all fuckwits. Even if he does stay, there is no f***ing hope. This is just prolonging Ashley's miserable reign at "NUFC".

Relegation from the premier league and complete decimation of my football club mate. Seems no-one else even gives a f***.

5-1!!!!! FTS

Just bookmarking these for when we're in the Champion's League.

Performance of the team is fairly irrelevant at this point. There is no turning back as far as I'm concerned with Mike Ashley.

Although I guess if nothing else, if we were in the champions league he'd have to take down his adverts. So that's a plus.

If we're in the Champions League the club would either be up for sale or already sold if Fat Mike is to be believed.

Stunned people can still write things like this with a straight face.

You're all fuckwits. Even if he does stay, there is no f***ing hope. This is just prolonging Ashley's miserable reign at "NUFC".

Relegation from the premier league and complete decimation of my football club mate. Seems no-one else even gives a f***.

5-1!!!!! FTS

Just bookmarking these for when we're in the Champion's League.

Performance of the team is fairly irrelevant at this point. There is no turning back as far as I'm concerned with Mike Ashley.

Although I guess if nothing else, if we were in the champions league he'd have to take down his adverts. So that's a plus.

If we're in the Champions League the club would either be up for sale or already sold if Fat Mike is to be believed.

Stunned people can still write things like this with a straight face.

I didn't, I was gurning as I wrote that

I’ve been very confident from day one that he’d remain even if we went down!

He took it on as he can see the huge potential of the club and our fans have played a massive part in this so well done to all for the Rafa affection! He’s a clever bloke and he knows that if he won a league cup with us then he’ll be an absolute legend (he already is for me!)!

This really could be the start of something special...................we’re on the march with Rafa’s army, we’re all going to Rotherham!

Guest dazzanufc1892

think its pretty cringe when you see fans with managers on the back of their shirt e.g. special 1, ferguson, even saw a few robson ones whilst he was here, but for some reason id find it acceptable to have this man on my shirt. love the class of the bloke

If and when it's confirmed, I'll be heading to the ticket office to get me and the bairn season tickets for the family enclosure next season. It's time for her NUFC journey to begin - as long as Benitez is at the helm. :)