Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

“Look deeper - what has Benitez actually won since he left Liverpool?

“I’ll tell you - one Italian Cup, one Italian Super Cup - their Community Shield - so that doesn’t count.

“Yep - the Europa League at Napoli and Chelsea".

:lol: :lol:

"Yeah but apart from all the trophies, what have the romans ever done for us?"

Guest firetotheworks

I like that his alternative suggestions are managers who have never won any trophies at any of the clubs they managed, including Man United and Man City. :lol:

simon smith ‏@simonsmithgk  38m38 minutes ago

No holiday for some @TimKrul and @the_dilsh working hard in the gym yesterday cant wait to get working with them again! Top people, top pros

Sounds like GK coach is sure he'll be here next year, sounds like plans are firming up?

Richard Keys. Master of football knowledge.

Lists Rafa's cups he's won then at the end throws in a couple of Europa league titles as if they're nothing.

Richard Keys man!

“I’ll tell you - one Italian Cup, one Italian Super Cup - their Community Shield - so that doesn’t count.

At least he got his facts right...

Lists Rafa's cups he's won then at the end throws in a couple of Europa league titles as if they're nothing.

Richard Keys man!

To be fair, nobody cared about the Europa League when he won it with Chelsea. Teams wanted out of it rather than win it. Napoli didn't win it under Benitez either.

That being said, it's clear he's a great manager. Keys is an idiot.

Richard Keys man!

He'll be wanking himself silly at Klopp should the dippers win tomorrow night. I guarantee it.

Richard fucking Keys :lol: The guy hates us with a passion along with his bumchum Gray. The only thing worse than this horrible pair is the pair of melted kitkats someone stuffed in my shoes before my graduation ceremony in '03.

I remember Gray's reaction when replays showed Peacock's header in the 5-0 had crossed the line - "oh dear"

"Yeah but apart from all the trophies, what have the romans ever done for us?"

:lol:

Class reference.

Guest neesy111

Richard fucking Keys :lol: The guy hates us with a passion along with his bumchum Gray. The only thing worse than this horrible pair is the pair of melted kitkats someone stuffed in my shoes before my graduation ceremony in '03.

I remember Gray's reaction when replays showed Peacock's header in the 5-0 had crossed the line - "oh dear"

Aye, I remember that as well.

You're all fuckwits. Even if he does stay, there is no fucking hope. This is just prolonging Ashley's miserable reign at "NUFC".

Relegation from the premier league and complete decimation of my football club mate. Seems no-one else even gives a fuck.

5-1!!!!! FTS

Just bookmarking these for when we're in the Champion's League.

Performance of the team is fairly irrelevant at this point. There is no turning back as far as I'm concerned with Mike Ashley.

Although I guess if nothing else, if we were in the champions league he'd have to take down his adverts. So that's a plus.

You're all fuckwits. Even if he does stay, there is no f***ing hope. This is just prolonging Ashley's miserable reign at "NUFC".

Relegation from the premier league and complete decimation of my football club mate. Seems no-one else even gives a f***.

5-1!!!!! FTS

Just bookmarking these for when we're in the Champion's League.

Performance of the team is fairly irrelevant at this point. There is no turning back as far as I'm concerned with Mike Ashley.

Although I guess if nothing else, if we were in the champions league he'd have to take down his adverts. So that's a plus.

If we're in the Champions League the club would either be up for sale or already sold if Fat Mike is to be believed.