Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Negociations have not been easy as Benítez has demanded additional control over certain aspects of his role, with the hope of formulating a long-term project at the club.

Nice.

Wants to remove all SD advertising from SJP.

In fairness it isn't too late with the right bloke in charge, we have a game in hand and win that we are out of the relegation zone. It is an awful situation but it isn't one which is unsavable.

It's Man City, write it off.  :lol:

Is it? forget i said anything then. :lol:

Hopefully it's rescheduled around the time of a champions league fixture

10pm kick-off on the same night might do it.

Other then Benitez, is there a better manager out there that we could realistically get, before going to the level's of Guardiola or Mourinho?

Before yesterday I wouldn't have said we could realistically get Benitez.

I'm picking up smoking again. Can't handle this

Genuinely, this is HBA all over again at the moment. I've not had this level of excitement with anything NUFC related for years.

Signing HBA was no where near this.

Other then Benitez, is there a better manager out there that we could realistically get, before going to the level's of Guardiola or Mourinho?

I wanted Benitez when Pardew left, had he just left Napoli? We waited until summer and then Madrid went in for him.. i don't really see how he did a bad job there, Barca are pretty much untouchable and have been for ages now. Madrid are everything Barca are not, no manager is going to change the ethos and attitude of that squad of players in just a few months.

This has potential to be the best signing the club have made since SBR came in. Not counting chickens just yet though, there's always a curveball with Ashley.

No he's one of the worlds best managers. Can't believe a club in our position could attract him.