Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

For me, parallels here of when Keegan came in 1992. Just had it pointed out to me too - guess who were top of the Championship at that time? Leicester......

Don't man, just don't :lol:

The parallels would be even more epic if Blackburn weren't top of the league at the time.

For me, parallels here of when Keegan came in 1992. Just had it pointed out to me too - guess who were top of the Championship at that time? Leicester......

Don't man, just don't :lol:

The parallels would be even more epic if Blackburn weren't top of the league at the time.

In fact, it seems Leicester weren't top of the league for a single game that season

http://i.imgur.com/oxAh4qD.png

Guest Roger Kint

Fwiw, I'm hearing that it's a done deal - McClaren has been sacked and Rafa is in on a 10 game deal which will be automatically extended to 3 years if we stay up. If we go down, both sides have an option to walk away. Same source who told me to lump money on Rafa yesterday morning.

£1,250 come at me :snod:

Imagine he isnt in before Leicester? You would have to wait to see if we stay up to get paid :lol:

I have to say too, it's refreshing to see a top class manager take on a proper challenge. Benitez has won the biggest prize of them all and managed some of the most successful teams of all time. You wouldn't see Pep or Mourinho take on a side in the bottom 3 on a long term project. It's good to see this.