Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

I never really felt attached to Townsend, barely gave him a second thought since we were confirmed relegated. Same with Sissoko really, always expected them to be gone. Yes on some levels it's a bad decision, but then again footballers would say their career is short and they have to squeeze the very most out of it.

Which makes signing for Alan Pardew, with his track record of ruining offensive players, even more baffling.

There was absolutely nothing wrong with his "meltdown". The FA may not have agreed but he only said what every football fan up and down the country were thinking.

It was annoying because everyone realised that Ferguson had got to him with his mind games and was probably pissing himself laughing.

Love how he puts 'Come on Toons' on the end of a paragraph in Spanish

Hoy, tras la habitual sesión de trabajo de nuestra plantilla, se me ha hecho entrega de un reconocimiento por parte de la LMA (League Managers Association) como premio a lo que califican como la 'Mejor Actuación de la Semana en la Championship'. He recibido el premio en nombre de mi cuerpo técnico, del cuerpo médico y auxiliar y de todos los estamentos de la entidad que están colaborando, día a día, a que podamos hacer nuestro trabajo en las mejores condiciones posibles. Pero sobre todo y por supuesto, en nombre de los integrantes de nuestra plantilla. Por su implicación, por su capacidad de trabajo, por su esfuerzo, por su sacrificio... Gracias a la LMA por esta distinción que reconoce los méritos de todo un grupo de trabajo. Os dejo alguna imagen de la entrega que ha tenido lugar esta mañana. Y ahora a seguir preparando nuestro partido de mañana. COME ON TOONS!!!

http://www.rafabenitez.com/web/es/hoy-destacamos/reconocimiento-al-trabajo-del-grupo/202/

I don't really care, but really can't help but feel that Townsend is such an absolute tool for leaving us under Rafa to go and play for f***ing Pardew and Crystal Palace. I'm actually quite glad that he did, as it brought us Ritchie who I would say is about on par with him as a player, but you have to be incredibly thick to do something like that.

Sorry like but what have you seen of Ritchie that suggests he is as good as Townsend?  :lol: Hasn't even bloody scored yet except for his pen.

I do worry people expecting us to get promotion and then automatically finish in the top half of the table are massively underestimating the size of the job here and are setting themselves up for a lot of dissapointment

I don't really care, but really can't help but feel that Townsend is such an absolute tool for leaving us under Rafa to go and play for f***ing Pardew and Crystal Palace. I'm actually quite glad that he did, as it brought us Ritchie who I would say is about on par with him as a player, but you have to be incredibly thick to do something like that.

Sorry like but what have you seen of Ritchie that suggests he is as good as Townsend?  :lol: Hasn't even bloody scored yet except for his pen.

I do worry people expecting us to get promotion and then automatically finish in the top half of the table are massively underestimating the size of the job here and are setting themselves up for a lot of dissapointment

Who are these people expecting a top 10 finish next season should we get promoted this season?

Guest reefatoon

It's not odd at all. It's much better than just throwing them straight in. He is giving then time to settle and get used to his ways and methods, he then puts them in when he feels the time is right. So not odd at all, just you getting impatient and over excited. Just relax and you will see them in time.

I find it a bit odd how he is reluctant to play new signings.  We need to give Lazaar a chance soon.

Rafa wants no big time Charlies,hes got them on their toes and you can see it. No dissent, just a squad of togetherness and hard workers will get us out of this.

Rafas methods i trust, drip feed into the team, if they want it enough they will then perform.

Love it me