Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Guest neesy111

Didn't used to think West Ham would have a chance of getting him if they bin Bilic.

Seriously reconsidering. Reckon they'd definitely pay that £6m as well.

Surely wouldn't even be that much.  That £2m clause that rafa has to pay if he breaks his contract would probably make it that?

Didn't used to think West Ham would have a chance of getting him if they bin Bilic.

Surely wouldn't even be that much.  That £2m clause that rafa has to pay if he breaks his contract would probably make it that?

You didn't read the earlier post then?

Only £2.5m more than what Pardew cost Crystal Palace :lol:

Without a doubt. 

Ironically I think West Ham would be a shite move for him in the sense their fans wouldn't take to him due to their school of football bullshit or whatever it is.

If he walks then I'm pretty much done like. No point in supporting a club that actively wants to kick you in the teeth as soon as you have the audacity to smile.

Fuck them, I'll go non league until he dies.

Guest neesy111

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/newcastle-boss-rafa-benitez-admits-11056190

Asked if he would be given £15-16m for a player, he said: “I don’t think so. I am trying to work with these limitations.”

Remember when we all so sure we'd break our 12 year old transfer record this summer? :lol:

Well, we thought the club had turned a new corner/leaf  It's basically just reversed itself back onto a level crossing with a Intercity 125 approaching.

If he walks then I'm pretty much done like. No point in supporting a club that actively wants to kick you in the teeth as soon as you have the audacity to smile.

:thup: it's been nothing but sheer misery for the best part of a decade. Pretty hard to believe it isn't vindictive at this point.

God. Its over. If the players can sense this frustration there is no wonder it is having an impact on them..

You know who's still not got a job...

http://www.101greatgoals.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/alan-pardew-okay-sign.jpg