Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

It would be fucking awesome if pardew came back tbh. Rafa leaving would kill my ties to the club, so may as well hope it implodes; pards is the man for that.

Jesus wept.

You liked pardew though, no?

So do a big proportion of our fanbase tbh. That's what sickens me more than anything else. There wouldn't even be any protests.

Rafa surely has to be the last manager of any quality that we'll get for a long, long time.

I'm staggered that anyone would even take the job on now. I have this fantasy that literally everyone that he approaches turns him down.

One thing's for certain, for the rest of Ashley's tenure, we are going to be subjected to the utter dregs of the management world.

Bring in Gerry Francis [/Disco]

It would be fucking awesome if pardew came back tbh. Rafa leaving would kill my ties to the club, so may as well hope it implodes; pards is the man for that.

Jesus wept.

You liked pardew though, no?

Defended him a bit, but no, I do not like Pardew.

Guest chopey

Just read more of tomorrows quotes ..................he's gone.

Are you telling us to read more of tomorrows quotes, or stating that you've just read those quotes? Which is it? It's important I know. In fact, I'm fairly certain the future of Rafa as NUFC manager hangs on what side of the coin your ambiguous sits on.

I read the quotes and concluded hes gone

Phew. There'll be absolute hell on if Rafa leaves like.

Sure wouldn't want to be in Ashley's shoes at the next home game when the fans pay him to fill his ground, buy his overpriced beer, sing songs about him and possibly even indulge in some mild grumbling before leaving early to beat the traffic. Watch your back Mike!

Honestly would support a campaign to get as many home game abandoned as possible. Get the club demoted, ruin any cash flow ashley can get out the club.

People need to stop buy from his shops - that'll annoy him the most.

Phew. There'll be absolute hell on if Rafa leaves like.

Sure wouldn't want to be in Ashley's shoes at the next home game when the fans pay him to fill his ground, buy his overpriced beer, sing songs about him and possibly even indulge in some mild grumbling before leaving early to beat the traffic. Watch your back Mike!

Scum iyam.

I understand the whole 'won't give a fuck any more if he goes'. But the truth is I'm gonna feel nauseous every single week, as my excuse for a football club goes by playing games, and I feel like I can't support it.

Anyone who gets into the fan's hearts becomes a target for Ashley to treat like shite.

Rafa had made me invest emotionally in the club again. When he goes I'm done until Ashley fucks off. The man is a fucking cancer. Ashley that is.

I understand the whole 'won't give a fuck any more if he goes'. But the truth is I'm gonna feel nauseous every single week, as my excuse for a football club goes by playing games, and I feel like I can't support it.

Been there already when Pardew was here. I won't be able to stomach him coming back, which he will. I'm not supporting this club with that cunt in charge. I hope we get relegated.

I understand the whole 'won't give a f*** any more if he goes'. But the truth is I'm gonna feel nauseous every single week, as my excuse for a football club goes by playing games, and I feel like I can't support it.

Yeah but, if he goes, that little bit of hope that we may have some fun under ashley will have gone. Rafa joining in a way was the cruellest glimpse of having a properly run club could be only to have it ripped up. Ashley could nick Conte from Chelsea and I don't believe we'd achieve anything anymore anyway. Ashley will get us relegated, then spend a little money, hire a half decent manager get us back into the league, get rid when he wants money and rinse and repeat. Forever.

Spot on.