Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

This whole summer has basically detached me from the club as it's got progressively worse, hoping for the best, absolutely expecting the worst. I haven't even watched a game yet, the current malaise has had me drifting for a while. I know Rafa could pull me back in if he stays but as that's looking less and less likely, the only outcome at this point is him gone and me packing it in. That'll be it until the fat leech has been extinguished, even then I'm not sure how such a failed relationship can be rekindled.

This whole summer has basically detached me from the club as it's got progressively worse, hoping for the best, absolutely expecting the worst. I haven't even watched a game yet, the current malaise has had me drifting for a while. I know Rafa could pull me back in if he stays but as that's looking less and less likely, the only outcome at this point is him gone and me packing it in. That'll be it until the fat leech has been extinguished, even then I'm not sure how such a failed relationship can be rekindled.

Packing what in? Trade in not watching the matches for not watching the matches.

I don't believe he really wants to sell either - am not buying that.  You don't treat an asset like a toilet and shit on it year on year if you want it's value to grow.  The club is just a vehicle for his horrible brand - it's all he cares about.

I don't believe he really wants to sell either - am not buying that.  You don't treat an asset like a toilet and shit on it year on year if you want it's value to grow.  The club is just a vehicle for his horrible brand - it's all he cares about.

If he wanted to sell, he'd have dropped the price and sold by now. He's here until he dies the fat cunt.

Problem is, our support has changed so much over the last few years because of shit like this that I geneuinely think it'll hardly impact the attendance. You'll still get the happy clappers and melts that believed Ashley was genuine in his sky interview and al that bollocks.

I was in the Strawberry before the Spurs game and some bloke spoke to me in there saying how we can't blame Ashley, and that the only person Rafa has to blame is himself "he signed shit players that he can't sell and that's why he's unhappy" was what he said, I could have lamped him - you can't argue with people like that, and I fear a lot of the match going support these days will feel the same.

If he walks then I'm pretty much done like. No point in supporting a club that actively wants to kick you in the teeth as soon as you have the audacity to smile.

Fuck them, I'll go non league until he dies.

Rafa leaving would be conclusive proof that we'll never have the club we want under Ashley's reign. Rafa is/was building that club, but it isn't being allowed to happen. What would there be to support?

Problem is, our support has changed so much over the last few years because of shit like this that I geneuinely think it'll hardly impact the attendance. You'll still get the happy clappers and melts that believed Ashley was genuine in his sky interview and al that bollocks.

I was in the Strawberry before the Spurs game and some bloke spoke to me in there saying how we can't blame Ashley, and that the only person Rafa has to blame is himself "he signed shit players that he can't sell and that's why he's unhappy" was what he said, I could have lamped him - you can't argue with people like that, and I fear a lot of the match going support these days will feel the same.

Was it Zero?

Just read more of tomorrows quotes ..................he's gone.

Are you telling us to read more of tomorrows quotes, or stating that you've just read those quotes? Which is it? It's important I know. In fact, I'm fairly certain the future of Rafa as NUFC manager hangs on what side of the coin your ambiguous sits on.

Guest neesy111

He's absolutely leaving like. Within the next few days at the most.

Shame on us wanting nice things!

Your mate in a box might be right....

"What I want is that we have a football vision and allow the business to also be productive and make a profit, but football has to be a priority."

Rafa basically exposing the entire Ashley tenure for what it is.

Meh, if he goes, he goes. Unfortunately, the media will be rubbing their hands that they have their big Newcastle headlines again.

We're not allowed nice things up here. We finally had a decent, honourable manager who wanted to do what he could to change the club, and get us back where we hope to be. But form day one, the media have been writing about him not staying... then when he stayed, it was all about when he would leave.

Even the journos with a supposed local leaning seem to revel in headlines about him leaving or resigning.

I guess I've just been expecting it, to a degree, and if/when it happens, it wont be a shock.

:undecided: