Leicester City v Newcastle United - Monday 14th March 2016

Figures 1-0 Football

Can anyone imagine the feeling if Rafa started Riveire as a loan striker  :kasper:

Yeah, imagine if we played our own player but pretended we'd borrowed him from someone else.

:lol:

"He's not really ours. I swear on me mum."

Guest ElCid

Convinced our goal difference is going to take another serious whack and someone important (Janmaat or Shelvey) will get suspended for the derby

This is the most likely scenario like.

As much as I'm hopeful you can't see Leicester not scoring a few with Taylor and Lascelles at the back and probably Colback at left back also, unfortunately receipe for disaster. Hopefully I am proved wrong though.

Can anyone imagine the feeling if Rafa started Riveire as a loan striker  :kasper:

Yeah, imagine if we played our own player but pretended we'd borrowed him from someone else.

*lone , my bad  :whistle:

Guest ElCid

Leicester have hardly been thrashing teams tbf, obviously just jinxed it now but while i expect them to win i don't think it will be a thrashing.

Fingers crossed your right about the first and wrong about the second

Please no Colback, Please no Colback, Please no Colback, Please Please Please Please.

If you say Colback five times looking in a mirror he comes out of it and makes you ginger.

Think i'd rather say candyman three times.

Please no Colback, Please no Colback, Please no Colback, Please Please Please Please.

Theres no Dummet so who knows who is going to fill in at LB

I'd rather have a half decent player out of position at LB than someone utterly shit out of position there.

Or we could just play Gibson there, a LB. Never know he might just take to first team footy a bit like Mbabu did.

Some of their results against the lesser sides have been surprising - provides an extra ray of hope. I expect Rafa will know they best way to combat them is sit deep and counter, they're not the most creative of teams. We'll get bummed if we stretch the game. The only big worry then is Mahrez - I expect to see some quick doubling up on him from the off.