Leicester City v Newcastle United - Monday 14th March 2016

Figures 1-0 Football

Was in town earlier and reading nufc.com on phone phone and ended up going over an impulse buying a ticket for this.

Travel options are severely limited, basically it is impossible for me to get back to London after the game. Fuck.

Was in town earlier and reading nufc.com on phone phone and ended up going over an impulse buying a ticket for this.

Travel options are severely limited, basically it is impossible for me to get back to London after the game. f***.

I thought that you had a car.

Travel options are severely limited, basically it is impossible for me to get back to London after the game. f***.

I thought that you had a car.

I work in London during the week and car stays in Newcastle. I have nowhere to park the car near my flat in London.

Guest Howaythetoon

I'm in Milton Keynes on Monday, the hotel we are staying in doesn't seem to have Sky Sports so I'm hoping we can find somewhere close that does. Anyone from MK on here who knows any boozers that will have the match on? We are in the Old George btw.

I'm in Milton Keynes on Monday, the hotel we are staying in doesn't seem to have Sky Sports so I'm hoping we can find somewhere close that does. Anyone from MK on here who knows any boozers that will have the match on? We are in the Old George btw.

Put the postcode in location https://pubfinder.sky.com/

Guest Howaythetoon

Put the postcode in location https://pubfinder.sky.com/

Danke!

Guest DonaldGrump

I really dont hold much hope for this one at all....I think Leicester will have too much and somehow I just dont think thier arse will fall out. I think starting with next week the serious business starts, Monday is an opportunity for Rafa to get a feel for what he has on his hands. That said funny things happen.....imagine if we contrived to win the next two matches. :crazy2:

It's a good early chance to see what he's got to work with, against a team in form that will really take the game to us. It will give him vital information ahead of the derby, in terms of basic organisation at the very least.

Cannot expect miracles in this game. They have their tails up, esp after Man C's dropped points at Norwich and we need to score first, and quickly, if we are to unsettle them. Hopefully, Rafa's coaching MIGHT have enabled us to keep them out for a while and then hope for frustration setting in.

A draw would be fantastic and, had the club acted after Chelsea, may have been feasible, but the game is very difficult as this stage.

From articles I have read about his tactics and selection I can see him playing Shelvey and Anita in centre with Perez and Townsend on wing and Wini in centre.  He gets the wingers to drop straight away out of possession before the team press in 2's zonally. Hope he can organise us quickly and make us compact.

Contrast that with McLaren or Pardcunt and I bet they just picked players they perceive are hard workers or scared to drop with no other plan than that

I don't expect anything from this game other than a change in approach, style, commitment and heart. If we see that then the results will come in due course. I'm also not writing this game off as I'm positive Benitez isn't either, no one in this league is unbeatable on your day.