Newcastle United 1-1 Sunderland - 20/03/16 - Post match discussion from p.47

BlufPurdi

Sunderland have created only 2 more chances than us, only 1 more on target. The way some people are going on here makes it seem like they have been all over us. They had a good first 15 minutes or so, then we came into the game more and were the better team until the goal. Typical them to score just before HT.

What do you think of your best mate's contribution?

Colback is a fucking joke, can't believe there's nobody else in the club we could play there. Thick as fucking mince, and shit.

Anita would be far better.

I'll never understand how Colback ever starts ahead of Anita.

Sunderland have created only 2 more chances than us, only 1 more on target. The way some people are going on here makes it seem like they have been all over us. They had a good first 15 minutes or so, then we came into the game more and were the better team until the goal. Typical them to score just before HT.

This post rotted my teeth.

we spend 30m in jan ignoring a defense badly in need of help and spend it all on midfielders yet we're still s*** in midfield.........this f***ing club

You forgot about our lack of quality up front.

true but I'd rather have a competent defense at least then we might get a few draws and a less god awful goal difference, even if we had a half way decent strikeforce we'd still lose most games as even messi neymar and suarez would struggle to score enough to cover our defenses incompetence

Guest Gino14

We need to fix so many basic things as an issue of basic technique. For a premier league team we're a disgrace. We don't seemed to have mastered the skill of crossing to penalty spot so the keeper hasn't got an easy catch every time. Our keeper doesn't seem to understand basics of not palming the ball back into the box. We make stupid fouls, even pulling shirts on a yellow card when the guy is going nowhere. I think the biggest problem is actually that we have a team of total idiots.

Colback handed them all the early initiative because they can just send it left and we are on the backfoot immediately.

Going forward Perez has reall let us down. We need someone in that position to receive the ball and do something with it.

We have to try De Jong there. Perez and Gini before him have offered nothing from that position, and it means we cannot build any decent forward attacks.

Their luck is fucking insane, do fuck all have a rebound and score. Like fucking clockwork.

They had the best chance of the game before that, and three of our defenders are on yellows. Nothing lucky about it, fully deserved

Howay man, they've been the better side and looked far more likely to score all game.

Fat Sam makes me cringe, their fans make me puke and our team... well, our team, I have no idea what they need. Still, giving them shite now won't help, 90 minutes to every game and we need them to calm down, regroup and come out in the second half with a better crack at it - we've not lost yet, lets not let our heads drop until a result is out of sight.

COME ON TOON, WE'RE BETTER THAN THIS!  :indi: :clap2: :indi: :clap2: :indi:

We need to fix so many basic things as an issue of basic technique. For a premier league team we're a disgrace. We don't seemed to have mastered the skill of crossing to penalty spot so the keeper hasn't got an easy catch every time. Our keeper doesn't seem to understand basics of not palming the ball back into the box. We make stupid fouls, even pulling shirts on a yellow card when the guy is going nowhere. I think the biggest problem is actually that we have a team of total idiots.

Genuinely do seem to have the thickest set of players in the league.

What do you think of your best mate's contribution?

Hardly my best mate, but he's been outpaced by Borini time and time again and can count himself lucky to not have picked up a 2nd yellow. He should be taken off at HT.