Townsend- 8m (hopefully he stays)

Siem De Jong- 6m (hopefully he stays)

Riviere- 4m

Tiote- 4m

Cisse- 4m

Give- 50-60m to Rafa to spend.

4m for Riviere :lol:

£6m for De Jong :lol:

He'll be loaned back to the Dutch league and we'll never see him again.

Saw people on Twitter discussing us loaning out the likes of Mitrovic, Wijnaldum and Perez next season, presumably to get them back if we get promoted. Seems stupid given we'll probably work under the idea of only spending whatever money we bring in.

Saw people on Twitter discussing us loaning out the likes of Mitrovic, Wijnaldum and Perez next season, presumably to get them back if we get promoted. Seems stupid given we'll probably work under the idea of only spending whatever money we bring in.

De Jong has hardly played for 2 years, I can't see anybody keen to take the chance on buying him but a risk free loan which takes his wages off our books seems like an obvious choice. The others you mentioned have played regularly and will presumably continue to do so unless somebody actually buys them.

I guess the way to look at that scenario is, their wages (or part of them off the books) plus we'd get a loan fee...so we would get money back in. The only one i could see it happening with is Mitro. The others will be sold, Perez might stay imo.

That's the other thing we Benitez, I think he has the ability to persuade players to stay, win the Championship and work under him in the PL. No other manager we could attract could do that.

4-4-2 with Aarons & Townsend on the wings, and Mitrovic & Armstrong up front has the potential to be brilliant in this league imo.

Rafa doesn't play 4-4-2 hardly at all, he loves his 4-2-3-1. Although you could see Armstrong dropping in behind Mitro making the 3.

Sell:

Krul- 6m

Janmaat- 7m

Sissoko- 10m

Wijnaldum- 10m

Perez-10m (hopefully he stays)

Riviere- 4m

Tiote- 4m

Cisse- 4m

Spending £60m in the championship :lol:

Sell:

Krul- 6m

Janmaat- 7m

Sissoko- 10m

Wijnaldum- 10m

Riviere- 4m

Tiote- 4m

Cisse- 4m

4m for any of the last three is wildly optimistic, unless some nutcase Chinese team come along without doing any research. Also De Jong's market value must be a set of strips and a dozen size five footballs right now.

Is anyone else actually quite excited for next season now? :lol:

The thought of us, with Rafa at the healm, winning matches regularly with some great away days along the way.

Leeds away will be mental  :frantic:

Fuck Leeds.  Cunts.

With Benitez, a squad of;

Darlow, Elliot, Mbabu, Lascelles, Mbemba, Dummett, Colback, Anita, Shelvey, Townsend, Perez, Aarons, Mitrovic, Ayoze and Armstrong alongside some additions in defence, midfield and attack can absolutely piss that league like. I think it will be more difficult than 09/10, but we should easily be in the automatic spots. Realise I'm being hopeful with the likes of Townsend and Perez but if Benitez stays I can see him talking them into giving it until at least January to see where we are.

Would actively try and shift; Krul, Sissoko, Coloccini, Janmaat, Wijnaldum, Cisse, Gouffran and Riviere. Obviously Taylor is out of contract too. Even the likes of Colback who I can't stand would probably be decent in the Championship.

Absolutely mental but I'm strangely optimistic for the future. Just waiting for Mr Ashley and Miss Charnley to fuck it up.

Only one i'd loan with the chance of bringing them back when promoted is Townsend. Perhaps Mitro as we won't get much for him anyway.

I would definitely keep Mitro, a season of being number one against worse defences could do wonders for him.

It would be probably be good for De Jong to stay if he's fit, just play some games for a change.

Seems weird to actively try to shift Krul, he's out best keeper by miles.

Forgot about De Jong. Can't see anyone taking him regardless. Regarding Krul, I agree. But he's made of glass and it's time to move on. Darlow is younger and can improve with the right coaching. A year of playing week in, week out can only improve him longer term. That said, similar to De Jong, can't see anyone buying Krul.

Sell:

Krul- 6m

Janmaat- 7m

Sissoko- 10m

Wijnaldum- 10m

Riviere- 4m

Tiote- 4m

Cisse- 4m