Championship Planning

Tiresias

Discounting players coming back from loan

Rid - Krul, De Jong, Tiote, Sissoko, Janmaat, Haidara, Cisse, Gouffran, Riviere, Thauvin, Saivet

Undecided - Mitrovic, Anita, Shelvey

Keep - Lascelles, Darlow, Elliot, Perez*, Townsend*, Dummett

Swap Krul and Elliot, I agree with the rest.

Rid - Krul, De Jong, Tiote, Sissoko, Janmaat, Haidara, Cisse, Gouffran, Riviere, Thauvin, Saivet

We've seen theres hardly much between all our keepers, I'd cash in on Krul if possible as hes got the most value. Having said that, not sure we'd see it invested back in the squad.

Look at that squad, man. The recruitment of players has been embarrassing. I literally cannot remember a thing De Jong has done of note since he arrived. And Saivet, man, what was the fucking point.

Keep Elliot. :lol:

Why?

Because in all honesty from what we've seen this season he isn't too far off from Krul ability wise regardless of what we think of him. We'd get decent money selling off a Dutch international and investing the money in the squad.

We've seen theres hardly much between all our keepers, I'd cash in on Krul if possible as hes got the most value. Having said that, not sure we'd see it invested back in the squad.

Well I think he'll probably leave anyway, so the point is moot. Just going off what I'd like to see. :thup:

Look at that squad, man. The recruitment of players has been embarrassing. I literally cannot remember a thing De Jong has done of note since he arrived. And Saivet, man, what was the f***ing point.

Cmon man he missed the header from 3 yards off the goaline at home to Villa after which they equalised ... I said at the time it might be crucial come May  :embarrassed:

Buy players with pace. They may even be useful for the season after if we get promoted. Too many slow players like De Jong, Mitro, etc. The Premiership requires a team to have plenty of pace. It would be good to have at least 2 players competing for each position. Imagine having a left winger nevermind 2. The squad needs balance. No more buying players without knowing where they will play. We've got at least 4 players who would consider their best position to be behind the striker.

I'd definitely keep Mbemba, Lascelles, Darlow, Dummett, Colback, Haidara, Mitrovic, Aarons, Armstrong, Townsend.

Should be able to sell Janmaat, Krul, Sissoko, Wijnaldum, Shelvey, Tiote, Cisse, Perez, Thauvin, Gouffran for quite a lot of money.

But there's a few who we mightn't be able to get rid of - Anita, Riviere, De Jong, Saivet.

I'd definitely keep Mbemba, Lascelles, Darlow, Dummett, Colback, Haidara, Mitrovic, Aarons, Armstrong, Townsend.

Should be able to sell Janmaat, Krul, Sissoko, Wijnaldum, Shelvey, Tiote, Cisse, Perez, Thauvin, Gouffran for quite a lot of money.

But there's a few who we mightn't be able to get rid of - Anita, Riviere, De Jong, Saivet.

:serious:

:serious:

Beggars can't be choosers, we're now a Championship team :lol:

Definitely hope we keep Krul, Mbemba, Lascelles, Dummett, Perez and Armstrong. After that there is a few I wouldn't mind keeping but wouldn't be devastated if they left either