The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Guest firetotheworks

He's not really flukey, more boom and bust, and the bust has well and truly come with Palace already.

Are you trying to tell us what Pardew is? :lol: He's definitely flukey. I'm not saying Palace will win, but it's nowhere near as clear cut as you're making out right now.

He's not really flukey, more boom and bust, and the bust has well and truly come with Palace already.

Are you trying to tell us what Pardew is? :lol: He's definitely flukey. I'm not saying Palace will win, but it's nowhere near as clear cut as you're making out right now.

I was on here throughout his reign. Obviously you all know better but I wouldn't particularly call him flukey considering how it's obvious he has no plan B when his teams get found out.

I'm just absolutely convinced we'll win this comfortably tomorrow.

I was on here throughout his reign. Obviously you all know better but I wouldn't particularly call him flukey considering how it's obvious he has no plan B when his teams get found out.

Absolutely agree with that. 3-0/4-0 tomorrow. Man Utd look a much better team recently.

Out of interest, do more people actually watch matches if they start at 5:30PM like the Cup Final today? I know the change was five years ago.

I grew up being told that hundreds of millions were watching it in one hundred and whatever countries worldwide when it was on at 3pm.

Fuck it, let them and the student population go at it. Win-win.

Aye, people moving to and spending money in Newcastle is disgusting and needs to be stopped. Some of them are foreign too which is particularly offensive.

f*** it, let them and the student population go at it. Win-win.

Aye, people moving to and spending money in Newcastle is disgusting and needs to be stopped. Some of them are foreign too which is particularly offensive.

"Your dad works for my dad" T-shart bantz crew I am happy to get rid of...or choke out

You will. Take no notice of the nervous nellies on here,  5 years of suffering the silver haired bellend at our club has traumatised them tbf.