The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Anybody swap Howe for Rafa?

I love Rafa but yeah, I definitely would. Love Howe's approach to the game, his teams always far exceed the sum of their parts.

In other words he's done very well at Bournemouth. Proved absolutely fuck all in comparison with Rafa.

I love Rafa but yeah, I definitely would. Love Howe's approach to the game, his teams always far exceed the sum of their parts.

In other words he's done very well at Bournemouth. Proved absolutely fuck all in comparison with Rafa.

He got a team on the brink of Relegation to the National League, to an established Premier League club, i'd say he's proved a fair bit, and i'd argue that its one of the biggest achievements in modern football history, not that i'd replace Rafa ofcourse, but given Howe's style, I could see why someone would want to.

He got a team on the brink of Relegation to the National League, to an established Premier League club, i'd say he's proved a fair bit, and i'd argue that its one of the biggest achievements in modern football history, not that i'd replace Rafa ofcourse, but given Howe's style, I could see why someone would want to.

It's incredibly impressive, but he's still not achieved anything in the top flight to even begin comparing him to someone like Rafa. Will be very interesting to see what he does next and who will take a punt on him

It's incredibly impressive, but he's still not achieved anything in the top flight to even begin comparing him to someone like Rafa. Will be very interesting to see what he does next and who will take a punt on him

Yeah I agree with that :thup:

Guest firetotheworks

Why was this being asked and why has someone said they'd have Howe. Absolutely crackers.

Why was this being asked and why has someone said they'd have Howe. Absolutely crackers.

Because we've lost 4 out of 7 is one prominent reason.