The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Been a good game this.

Still don't know why everyone is arsed about winning the league or finishing 2nd, we still go up either way. If anything Brighton winning is good for us as it keeps another of the chasing pack at arms length - we can go 13 clear of Sheff Wed tomorrow now.

We can start worrying about 1st when we're already promoted.

Been a good game this.

Still don't know why everyone is arsed about winning the league or finishing 2nd, we still go up either way. If anything Brighton winning is good for us as it keeps another of the chasing pack at arms length - we can go 13 clear of Sheff Wed tomorrow now.

O0

Don't believe it's a bad result tbh. Brighton aren't going anywhere, I'm happy to keep the clearly-capable teams like Sheff Wed away from the top 2.

While this is true, I think people are full of shit when they say they actively wanted Brighton the win today. It's too enjoyable seeing us at the top of the league.

Been a good game this.

Need the trophy, man :lol:  Champions get one, even the playoff winners get one. 2nd gets fuck all

I want us to go up as Champions to avoid the inevitable shit craic that will come with finishing 2nd.

What from that joke club?

Fuck them man.the worm is turning, they hate their existance.we dont

From everyone. Our own fans included. I couldn't care less about them tbh - they'll spin anything.

Been a good game this.

Need the trophy, man :lol:  Champions get one, even the playoff winners get one. 2nd gets f*** all

2nd place get a trophy, but getting a trophy for finishing second seems a bit pathetic tbh.

Is there much of a difference financially between finishing 1st and 2nd?

It's virtually impossible to find out what the prize money for the Championship is. Some online speculate it's under £100k for winning the league, some claim it's actually the other way around and the three promoted clubs have to pay money back to the Football League for the privilege.

Happy enough with that result tbh. Its easy to say that we shouldn't be worrying about the likes of Sheffield Wednesday but another Shelvey injury/suspension and we're back to trying to grind out wins against poor teams and dropping points along the way so I just want the biggest gap possible between us and 3rd

Don't believe it's a bad result tbh. Brighton aren't going anywhere, I'm happy to keep the clearly-capable teams like Sheff Wed away from the top 2.

While this is true, I think people are full of shit when they say they actively wanted Brighton the win today. It's too enjoyable seeing us at the top of the league.

Not when you think about it, i was wanting a draw ideally.

Its all about the end game.

Win enough and it becomes irrelevant, then we can want Brighton to lose.