The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

I didn't want Sunderland and Fat Sam to send us down.

Fat Mike sent us down.

Fair comment - but Fat Sam put the nail in the coffin.

Wish someone would put a nail in his.

Was gutted on Saturday after that pish performance, felt like that was it. Then I let hope creep back in that somehow there might still be a chance to claw our way out. Now I'm just angry, angry that we've got relegated again, angry that people like Charnley have been and continue to be allowed to hollow out and destroy a once proud club, angry that Pardew, Charver and then McClaren were allowed to to manage our club, angry that Rafa was brought in so late in the day when hope was all but gone, angry that Ashley cares for nothing but his fat pockets and tat emporium, but mostly angry that we've been relegated for a second time under this useless oaf at the expense of a bunch of paedophile supporters lording it up over us. Fuck Charnley, fuck Carr, Fuck Concur and mostly Fuck Ashley, I hope they all burn.

I'm just so f***ing gutted as this will set us back years man.

In the Premier League with a more than competent manager, more likely to be an attractive proposition to a buyer. But now, we'll be in the Championship stuck with Ashley and some dinosaur in charge.

We'll not see someone like Rafa in the dugout for a long time.

We've been an attractive proposition to buyers all this time. The problem has been the fat mess not wanting to sell. I have a feeling that may be about to change, although it may take failing to get promoted instantly before he realises this club's value is only going one way under his ownership.

Can't wait for this place to erupt when Lukaku scores a second half hat-trick and Everton win 3-2.

Not worth him being on the pitch atm. Mirallas would do more down the middle.

Remember being absolutely devastated as an 11 year old bairn when we were relegated in 1989. It really felt like the end of the world. 2009 was pretty bad but I consoled myself with the thought that we'd have some blinding away trips and would hopefully win a fair few games. Literally feel nothing at all this time round. In fact I'm quite happy that sunderland will just put us out our misery tonight. My main concern is who our manager is going to be. The league we'll be playing in is irrelevant compared to that. If it's Rafa there's every reason to feel optimistic. It'll be on his terms just like it was Keegans 24 years ago. And that revolution started in the 2nd division as well.

Resigned myself to relegation at Christmas ffs. Agreed with Ian, so not fussed. Mostly pissed off I won't be able to watch any of our games next year.

There was hope and a bit of fun when Rafa came but it was always a long shot. We don't deserve to stay up, we need a new team, new set up, new owner, the lot. Doubt we will get it. Ashley likes making us take the long road, he is going to have to take it himself unless he realizes how fucking horrific he and his appointments have been to a once proud and best supported team in the league.

If/when we are good enough we will come back to the Premier league, almost simple as that.  Its the useless bastards the run the club and play for it that have let us down fuck all we can do about it. The majority is too down trodden and blase about dogshit football being the norm. Can complain about other teams getting lucky but we have been fucking atrocious, easily the second worst team in the league, despite having a squad far from it on paper.

Guest Open_C

Mostly upset that the bastards made me feel anything at all by bringing Rafa in to tease us with the idea of competence and corners turned.

:thup:

I remember the last time it happened, in game 37 we played Fulham at SJP and lost by a goal.. it was a toothless disgrace of a performance. Much like we were at the weekend against Villa.

What really beggars belief is that we still have some of that squad still playing for us.

I remember the last time it happened, in game 37 we played Fulham at SJP and lost by a goal.. it was a toothless disgrace of a performance. Much like we were at the weekend against Villa.

What really beggars belief is that we still have some of that squad still playing for us.

Viduka having a perfectly good goal disallowed didn't help but yea, it was a gutless showing.

No way in hell Pardew isn't lifting that FA cup, btw.

This season man

Sunderland relegate us.

Pardew wins an FA Cup.

Ben Arfa wins french player of the year.

The best manager we've had in over 15 years is only here for 10 games.

All while Leicester win the league.

:lol:

No way in hell Pardew isn't lifting that FA cup, btw.

This season man

Sunderland relegate us.

Pardew wins an FA Cup.

Ben Arfa wins french player of the year.

The best manager we've had in over 15 years is only here for 10 games.

All while Leicester win the league.

:lol:

:lol: It's best to not think about it, honestly. Nothing good has happened while we've been back in the PL, so it'll be nice to leave it for a few years.