The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

That team is s***. Hilarious old man Rooney is going to keep Mkhitaryan out of the team

He's not though, he plays on the right which is where Mata is playing. Which is surprising to me considering Mourinho's history with Mata. :lol:

Mkhitaryan can play through the middle as well like. But aye, it's very surprising that Mata is starting ahead of both him and Lingard.

That team is s***. Hilarious old man Rooney is going to keep Mkhitaryan out of the team

He's not though, he plays on the right which is where Mata is playing. Which is surprising to me considering Mourinho's history with Mata. :lol:

Mkhitaryan can play through the middle as well like. But aye, it's very surprising that Mata is starting ahead of both him and Lingard.

Lingard got injured or he would have started.

:thup:

Game is AIDS so far like. Bournemouth looking the better team IMO.

:thup:

Game is AIDS so far like. Bournemouth looking the better team IMO.

Aye pure shite. But I feel if Zlatan gets a chance he's going to bury it.

Bournemouth 0-0 Man Utd

Posted at 9 mins

Anthony Martial breaks at pace for Manchester United and finds Wayne Rooney, who slows play right down.

Bournemouth clear the ball.

:lol: Equivalent to "Obertan breaks at pace and gets in to a dangerous area of the field for Newcastle...

The defence pings one over the top in behind Colocinni"