The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Dier should've been sent off twice :lol: Really could have done with him being banned for the rest of the season.

There's no way he doesn't score and send us down.

Dier should've been sent off twice :lol: Really could have done with him being banned for the rest of the season.

Aye. Some Newcastle fan Clattenburg is. Straight red and get him banned.

He still might although I don't know how the ref can say he didn't see the last one.

Ranieri has managed Valencia, Atletico Madrid, Chelsea, Juventus, Roma, Inter Milan & Monaco and never won a top flight trophy, the first club he does it with is Leicester fucking City. :lol:

Up there with Greece winning Euro 2004, mental. Well played Leicester!

Greece won 10 games to win that tournament, including qualifying. I know it was a fairly crazy achievement in its own right but it's way behind this IMO.

Huge congrats to Leicester.. it really is unbelievable what they've done.

As for Spurs.. their conduct in the last 10 minutes plus the stoppage time and after the match is why it would have been a travesty if they'd won. I'm furious how the ref missed that tackle by Dier at the end there.. it was a yellow card minimum.. will they have anyone banned for their remaining games?

How the fuck is this even possible :lol:

It isn't.

If I did this on Football Manager I'd be like "eh, that was nice, but this game is way too easy. Can't they make it more realistic?"