The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Fair play to Leicester like, fully support what they're doing. Highly unlikely they were going to win the league again, or even come close considering the changes and investment at the other challengers this summer. It was very probably a once in a generation thing, so why not focus on one of things they got out of doing it, the Champions League?

The media seemingly love to make a big thing about how they're not doing much in the all-important Premier League this season, but if I was one of their fans I wouldn't give much of a fuck. Makes a refreshing change to see an English club truly going for it in Europe.

Fair play to Leicester like, fully support what they're doing. Highly unlikely they were going to win the league again, or even come close considering the changes and investment at the other challengers this summer. It was very probably a once in a generation thing, so why not focus on one of things they got out of doing it, the Champions League?

The media seemingly love to make a big thing about how they're not doing much in the all-important Premier League this season, but if I was one of their fans I wouldn't give much of a fuck. Makes a refreshing change to see an English club truly going for it in Europe.

The reporting of Leicester this season makes almost no sense. They've just achieved what is basically a miracle, of course there's going to be a massive come down. And that's without factoring in the CL.

I remember an 8-2 which I think involved Monaco and Deportivo.

Wasn't there a game a few years ago where a team needed to win about 7-1 to qualify, and did it, and there was an investigation into whether it was legit?

Quite enjoyed reading the "How long do you give Ranieri?" thread on their forum earlier.

Quite enjoyed reading the "How long do you give Ranieri?" thread on their forum earlier.

:lol: I hope that was just one nutter?

thats a rather epic f*** up by spurs, on paper that group looked winnable or at least one you can get out of

I think it was the hardest draw for any English side in terms of having two sides that would actually challenge them for qualification. Obviously, there are no giants for them to contend with.

:lol: I hope that was just one nutter?

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/109319-how-long-are-you-going-to-give-ranieri/

I remember an 8-2 which I think involved Monaco and Deportivo.

Wasn't there a game a few years ago where a team needed to win about 7-1 to qualify, and did it, and there was an investigation into whether it was legit?

Same as tonight, Zagreb v Lyon. 1-0 Dinamo after '40.