The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Scary that there are a few teams really starting to fire right now, Leeds, Reading, Derby, Sheff Wed and of course Huddersfield. Brighton and ourselves should be worried despite the gap. Villa will have a tough time to even make the playoffs, if us and them don't go up and Sunderland and the current PL champions drop, it's going to be an even tougher division to get out of than this year.

Got to say every time I have seen Brighton on the TV they have not looked very good must be something about them for them to be where they are though

Could say the same about us, tbf.

Trust me I do the two most impressive teams when I see them are Huddersfield and Sheff Wed but they are both a few behind

All Atsu's fault, that :lol: Ghana had everyone forward to get a last minute equaliser, Atsu's cross hits the first man (abysmal attempt), Cameroon break and score, 2-0 game over. Atsu coming home

Good news, we need more creative options.

looks like atsu's goona get a few extra days rest before the wolves game.

No difference really as there is a 3/4 place playoff game on Saturday. If anything the 48 hour gap might increase the chance of an injury

All Atsu's fault, that :lol: Ghana had everyone forward to get a last minute equaliser, Atsu's cross hits the first man (abysmal attempt), Cameroon break and score, 2-0 game over. Atsu coming home

Still have a game to play on Saturday evening

Guest neesy111

Have we've been as completely dominated in a game this season like Brighton are tonight? I know we've had some poor performances, but surely nowhere near this bad?

Nah.  Worse performances I'd go for were Blackburn and Wolves at home.