The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Everything about Wigan is just dreadful.

Tonight's attendance is 13,037, of which over 2,000 are Wednesday fans. They're a f***ing joke.

What capacity is there stadium?

It's around 500km to get there.

Everything about Wigan is just dreadful.

Tonight's attendance is 13,037, of which over 2,000 are Wednesday fans. They're a fucking joke.

Christ.

Wish they'd just fold tbh. Stick to rugby. A complete flat pack club if ever there was one.

One of the worst matches I've ever watched

Got to agree. Without checking I reckon there were 4 shots on target the entire match, but even a couple of those were not clear cut chances.

Wigan are just a shit, boring, pointless club.

Guest neesy111

Maybe people should look at the circumstances around a club before criticising attendances of a club.  Wigan are a very small club from a small town so there catchment area for fans is going to be small.

Aye, I never get the whole criticising crowds thing because I bet 2-3k of that attendance last night were watching them at their old stadium down at the bottom of the league ladder 15 years ago. They deserve the relative success they've had the last 10 years more than anyone.

Is Ross McCormack eligible to play for Forest today? Would be outstanding if he gets the winner v Villa.

He should be, but could be struggling for fitness.

Forest can go level on points with Villa today :lol: Villa will have a game in hand though, but still - goes to show how awful Villa are doing when Forest are a club in absolute crisis.

Is Ross McCormack eligible to play for Forest today? Would be outstanding if he gets the winner v Villa.

He should be, but could be struggling for fitness.

He's on loan so of course he can't play against his parent club.