The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

I'm guessing he means you hear how amazing the Premier League is due to its competitive nature, yet despite that Chelsea are walking the league.

Exactly this, but Ron knew that. He's just being like that because it's what he does.

I'm guessing he means you hear how amazing the Premier League is due to its competitive nature, yet despite that Chelsea are walking the league.

Exactly this, but Ron knew that. He's just being like that because it's what he does.

4 different winners in the last 4 seasons says you're talking shit, as per.

4 different winners in the last 4 seasons says you're talking s***, as per.

I know it's all you know how to do, but just give it a fucking rest you unbearable cunt.

I don't like to defend the league as i think it's mostly horrible quality wise ( other leagues are no better mind) but when Man Yoo are 6th and only lost 3 times all season i think it says the top of the league is quite competitive tbh.

Could argue that everything below the top 6 is bad mind due to that.